Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

A long time ago I didn't have a problem with heights. Then I wound up working construction pulling wooden siding off an a-frame at the very top of an extension ladder. I pulled some siding off to uncover a wasp nest under the siding. I wound up holding onto the 3rd rung under where my feet started and I've had a problem with heights ever since.

Edit @W.TN.Orange Blood

Snakes and heights for me. Maybe not rational, but that's just how it is.

Ok so you two clearly have some weird proclivities going on. Especially if you still see wieners after you add cheese and a jalapeño. Just sayin’

Who am I to judge if you like meats that look like penises? I don't care what you put in your mouth. I accept you for who you are.

Who am I to judge if you like meats that look like penises? I don't care what you put in your mouth. I accept you for who you are.
Weezer, you're my kind of scum. I hope UT is exciting to watch this season and I hope the PF can get together and enjoy a game. If we can, you are required to attend.

The distressing familiarity of the USC Song Girls' reportedly toxic culture

This is so freaking stupid. If male athletes get fat over the summer, coaches are going to gets all over him.
It's a dance team. They are supposed to be beautiful.
The way I see it, you know what to expect going in. According to the article, the "contract" they sign lists expectations. If you don't want to meet those expectations, don't sign up. No one forced you into it, you chose to go into it. It's like enlisting in the military then crying when your DI at boot camp is mean to you. You chose to subject yourself to that. Bitching after the fact, having known full well (or should knowing full well) what you're getting into , is stupid.

Reactions: AM64 and peaygolf
Weezer, you're my kind of scum. I hope UT is exciting to watch this season and I hope the PF can get together and enjoy a game. If we can, you are required to attend.

563e1d4992912.jpg

The way I see it, you know what to expect going in. According to the article, the "contract" they sign lists expectations. If you don't want to meet those expectations, don't sign up. No one forced you into it, you chose to go into it. It's like enlisting in the military then crying when your DI at boot camp is mean to you. You chose to subject yourself to that. Bitching after the fact, having known full well (or should knowing full well) what you're getting into , is stupid.
YES! like 100 times

Hey I only know what one penis looks like and after seeing those ham wrapped wieners and you guys making that connection I’m really sorry about your penis man.
Don't be sorry for me. Apparently you're the one with a misshapen penis.

Reactions: AM64
Don't be sorry for me. Apparently you're the one with a misshapen penis.
Eh it works fine for me, not too many complaints thus far. And thank God is doesn’t look like that small shriveled ham wrapped baloney tube. Let’s just not speak of putting them on piping hot griddles.

Sorry, I got distracted and missed my moment. It's almost time for my nap.
On the first look at the picture I honestly didn’t get it. But after reading the caption for a few times it finally clicked. Still didn’t see any reason to not bait up a hook and throw it in the water and see what I could catch 😎

Reactions: AM64 and Weezer
With my post to Weezer earlier in the thread, I'm starting to think about our upcoming season.

CJH is the best coach (coming in) UT has hired since Johnny Majors. Fulmer and Kiffin are the best going out.
He's an offensive innovator. Has history and experience.

But let's also consider the other side of the coin. We are thin on the roster. We are learning a new system. We have UGA, UF, and Bama on the schedule. Is 6-6 unreasonable?

With my post to Weezer earlier in the thread, I'm starting to think about our upcoming season.

CJH is the best coach (coming in) UT has hired since Johnny Majors. Fulmer and Kiffin are the best going out.
He's an offensive innovator. Has history and experience.

But let's also consider the other side of the coin. We are thin on the roster. We are learning a new system. We have UGA, UF, and Bama on the schedule. Is 6-6 unreasonable?

We'll be lucky to win 4 games. CJH sucks, can't recruit at the SEC level and will be gone in 4 years.

Had lunch with UCF grad and he was happy to see him go, thinks we got suckered.

VN Store

Back