Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I have some oak barrels in my garage waiting for a discriminating buyer.
Apparently people are stealing white oaks from private and public property to sell for barrel making. If you know someone with a farm or property they don't live on with a lot of oaks they may want to have the neighbors keep an eye out.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Check the date on that article.
The competitors were trying to reuse barrels.

I'm not saying he was wrong or right, just that your buddy snubbed Diageo and implied that they were looking to cheapen the product. What does the date of the article have to do with what happened? Like I said, mabe they've made amends and he can buy dickle and pass it off as Company.

More than house cleaning, I get sex whenever she wants it, I don't have to worry about making plans for the weekends, making decisions or how to spend my money.
I like when I get told I never make any plans for us she has to do it all. Well no **** every time I suggest something I get eight reasons why it's the Titanic of bad ideas so I just keep my mouth shut.

New QB today...Milton
We need to go find a receiver named Bradley and let the games begin
I am meh about bringing him in. After seeing how the qbs looked in the spring game I feel more confident about where we are there.

And I think this pretty much guarantees someone transfers out with 5 qbs on roster. With 4 of them reasonably expecting to start, and a different 4 with multiple years left.

I know we have plenty of spots and a great qb can give you a great season out of nowhere, but the pressing concerns are elsewhere at the moment.

I like when I get told I never make any plans for us she has to do it all. Well no **** every time I suggest something I get eight reasons why it's the Titanic of bad ideas so I just keep my mouth shut.

If someone opened a restaurant named "I don't care" or "Doesn't Matter" the place would be packed every night.

I am meh about bringing him in. After seeing how the qbs looked in the spring game I feel more confident about where we are there.

And I think this pretty much guarantees someone transfers out with 5 qbs on roster. With 4 of them reasonably expecting to start, and a different 4 with multiple years left.

I know we have plenty of spots and a great qb can give you a great season out of nowhere, but the pressing concerns are elsewhere at the moment.

I afraid that the reason our QBs looked pretty good is because our defense is so bad.

Reactions: AM64
I'm not saying he was wrong or right, just that your buddy snubbed Diageo and implied that they were looking to cheapen the product. What does the date of the article have to do with what happened? Like I said, mabe they've made amends and he can buy dickle and pass it off as Company.

Protecting the integrity of the product is why Jeff has become the person in the industry that he has become. It was a very good move for him and for Jack Daniels. He has no issues.
He is not buying product from Dickel.

Protecting the integrity of the product is why Jeff has become the person in the industry that he has become. It was a very good move for him and for Jack Daniels. He has no issues.

Anything you can say as to why he left JD when he did?

We are so short of schollies maybe we just take whoever. Kinda house money when you think aboutit as no way we can fill all the spots with the 25 rule and then future NCAA losses. Did I hear correct that we are down to 65 players atp?

VN Store

Back