Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

To your last point... I think most new vehicles are designed under the assumption that you will have music or a streaming service on your phone, which will connect by USB or Bluetooth to the stereo.

I downloaded the manual and read up on the audio system. I tend to do crazy stuff like that. Turns the audio system will work with media on a USB drive, and the manual lists all the formats. FLAC which is a lossless format I use is included.

get Sirius, it is only like $5 month for first 2 years. They tried to raise it to like 20 a few months ago and I told them I don’t need it for work anymore and would ditch it. They offered like $7/month

I am into the Jazz channel now. Relaxing.

We got an XM receiver for my wife years ago, and she used it for a while. I have played around with it and never thought the channels that fit my taste were worth listening to. I just loaded up a large capacity thumb drive, and plug it into a USB port in the console, and I'm happy. To me it's a little like using one of the streaming services and telling you want to hear a song by CCR, and three songs later it's playing crap by some group I've never heard of ... or want to hear.

McDad, I’m sorry for whatever it is you’re dealing with. Stay strong, and know that people on here genuinely care about you.

Dave said it well bud. Sorry i just saw this, havent been around everyday lately like usual. I hope things get brighter soon man. In my experience being a good husband, dad, and hard worker are usually all thankless jobs. You are unflinching in being kind and positive towards everyone here...and sometimes that isn't easy to do. Your sense of humor and demeanor make VN a better place. Thanks for all that you do. I always enjoy your thoughts and puns. God bless you and yours.

Pretty sure Bama hadnt given up a TD in the 1st quarter in 12 games?

Squirrel is gonna be the smallest Slot WR and smallest player in the NFL in a couple years. Lifetime HUGE Squirrel fan right here !!!

On the most recent one...the DB gave our WR a 1-2 punch...a 2 piece combo ...refs just watching. If they are gonna just let em play then our DBs need to be playing very physically as well. All I am asking for is consistency.

Great clock management by coach. I am good with the 4th down try too....but it should have been 1 of our 3 good RBs carrying the ball on 4th and 2 feet...not Joe.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back