Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Allow me to remind you gents that every one of those talking heads on CBS picked bama before this game....and made a joke of it as if it were a foregone conclusion.

Fwiw I watched Peyton this morning on Greg McElroys show and ofc he picked the VOLS 20-17. I very much hope he is wrong though lol as a scoreless half would be painful

Allow me to remind you gents that every one of those talking heads on CBS picked bama before this game....and made a joke of it as if it were a foregone conclusion.

Fwiw I watched Peyton this morning on Greg McElroys show and ofc he picked the VOLS 20-17. I very much hope he is wrong though lol as a scoreless half would be painful
We HAVE to keep it up. Cant take anything for granted.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
2 plays 2 mistakes to start the 2nd half...1 corner gets sucked inside and blows the run fit...then the other corner trips over nothing and then jogs to the endzone behind the WR....lets go VOLS.

Welp we cant beat the refs and bama. Sucks guys but they arent gonna let us win this game.

Bama has 1 fecking 5yd false start in this entire game. Hold almost every damn play

Reactions: AM64
Joe....joe joe.

Thats 27-0 in the 2nd half for those keeping score at home. Joe has scored more points for bama in the 2nd half than the Vols. Youd think a 23 or 24yo guy would have a clock in his head by then. Good grief

VN Store

Back