Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Definitely. The wife first wanted me to get rid of it if I got the truck. Not happening. The interesting thing is I noticed while out today in the car is that the car has more road noise and is a harsher ride, but it's meant to have great handling with compromises on the rest. So the truck is actually quieter and the ride is smoother, but the handling isn't even close. The car is like it's on rails. The first time I started the truck to drive away from the dealership, I thought at first it didn't start. While I was looking around to see if I did something wrong, I moved my foot on the accelerator and noticed the tach respond - and I did have my hearing aids in. I've been looking through the manual; the stuff you can program to work in different ways is incredible - not sure how I feel about all that.
You bought an F-35..lol.

throwing his weight around with 2 years of experience? I am 11 years in to my job and I still would never use my experience as a trump card.
Yeah. “Been doing this two WHOLE years huh? Hey can you grab me a cup of coffee while you’re fetching your boss who actually has been around long enough to know where all the bathrooms are?”

No I likely wouldn’t have said it. But my smirking face would have.

Finally got the wife over to look at the truck today, and bought it. Wondering when concurrence will turn into something like "I still don't know why ...".

So she forgot her phone and realized it not far from home; I said wasn't a problem and we'd go back. Nope keep going. That lead to a snag or two, but nothing major. The she decided she did want to eat on the way home after all. So I told her I'd drive the truck around and follow her - turn right out of the dealer and then turn into the mall at the light and loop around - basically no chance of a left out of the dealer. First she turns to drive out of the dealer lot into the mall (wives don't listen). She figured out that wasn't working so went back to the front and turned right - except somebody got between us, and by the time I was out, she disappeared ... without a phone. I happened to hear her mention Outback in the showroom to one of the guys - no sign of Outback, so looked it up on my phone and figured that out. Fortunately that's where she went. That's life with my wife - total chaos.
And it was all completely your fault also. And I hope you were smart enough to acknowledge that to her.

I just learned that a sec ref makes at most $2,500 a game. So they make at $30,000 a year. Probably a bonus for bowl games and sec championship games. Make it a real full time job. Hold them accountable and get interest from competent people. Instead we get people who are paid like they are part time Applebees servers
And easy to compromise

And it was all completely your fault also. And I hope you were smart enough to acknowledge that to her.

Absolutely. Anything that has ever gone wrong in the world can be blamed on somebody's husband. I will have to say the server at Outback was really cute ... I have enough sense to keep that to myself, though.

I gotta say I wasn’t mad after the Bama game but just seem numb to rest of season. What is the point in watching shitshow ref games. Really turns me off to care. disgraceful.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
@AM64

you use your iPad much? This thing keeps reloading the page, on any site. Aggravating. Cleared cache dozens of times and even reset. Like I run out of RAM, but it shouldn’t..no extensions and nothing else open, even does it right after I clear history

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back