Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Flarduh would have beaten FSU without the dirty targeting hit that put the FSU QB out of the game. From that exact moment they were dominated by the Noles.

Flarduh was down 2 points, at home, and had the FSU QB sliding feet first a full 5 yards short of the sticks on 3rd down. Would have gotten the ball back with decent to good field position with over 2 minutes left and all their timeouts. They had 2 DBs hit an obviously defenseless QB....a starting Safety hit him helmet to helmet diving while sprinting as fast as he could and knocked him silly and out of the game. The Safety got hit with targeting and ejected....plus 15 yards from the end of the run...and FSU easily rolled down the field and scored TD to put the game away. Kicked the ball back to Flarduh and their 1st 3 plays went : sack, sack, INT. Ballgame.

Sometimes justice (also known as karma) is immediate. Like in Gainesville tonight, or when someone tries to rob, carjack, or break in the home of a Concealed Carry type dude and gets put down for their efforts. This was kinda like that. It was great...especially since i think Louisville will beat FSU next in the ACC championship game, then neither of them make the playoffs because Kentucky pulled off an upset somehow and beat Louisville so they will not get in this season even with the ACC chip. There are 4 better teams with better records, and then some. Nice.

Reactions: AM64
Where is Hog? Did he finally say the wrong thing to Mrs. Hog and they are searching the lake for his body?
He went diving for all the guns he's lost due to floods and capsized boats. Probably had an unfortunate scuba accident.
Next man up, though. The forum should hold interviews for the next hog, imo.

He went diving for all the guns he's lost due to floods and capsized boats. Probably had an unfortunate scuba accident.
Next man up, though. The forum should hold interviews for the next hog, imo.

I was fortunate enough to have lost all mine in very shallow water. Recovery accessibility without vast amounts of oxygen tanks is a plus. Remind me to give him some pointers (if he doesn’t succumb to the bends) next time.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I was fortunate enough to have lost all mine in very shallow water. Recovery accessibility without vast amounts of oxygen tanks is a plus. Remind me to give him some pointers (if he doesn’t succumb to the bends) next time.
It's probably too late for him. Side note, Mrs Hog will be needing a new man in her life. So any of you single fellows out there should check in on his grieving widow. I am confident Hog would want someone younger, more handsome, and with more impressive weaponry to comfort her.

It's probably too late for him. Side note, Mrs Hog will be needing a new man in her life. So any of you single fellows out there should check in on his grieving widow. I am confident Hog would want someone younger, more handsome, and with more impressive weaponry to comfort her.

Eh ... I lean towards ruggedly super handsome and I’m armed to the teeth with serious firepower, but ... I have commitment issues. Plus I’m holding out for a virgin this time, been awhile since I’ve ridden that bronco.

Thus the job must fall to someone else.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Eh ... I lean towards ruggedly super handsome and I’m armed to the teeth with serious firepower, but ... I have commitment issues. Plus I’m holding out for a virgin this time, been awhile since I’ve ridden that bronco.

Thus the job must fall to someone else.
Hate to see you opt out. Keep in mind Hog set the bar very low as a husband. So, no doubt her expectations are minimal. Let's see what Hog's life insurance payout looks like before you commit to decommitment.

Hate to see you opt out. Keep in mind Hog set the bar very low as a husband. So, no doubt her expectations are minimal. Let's see what Hog's life insurance payout looks like before you commit to decommitment.

Decommitment is the only thing I can commit to, and there is the whole virgin thing, I’m kinda adamant about that ... this time ... mostly ... for now ...

Eh ... I’ll think about it.

VN Store

Back