Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I drink Starbucks too, like their coffee, hate their company lol.. but if we had a Community Coffee up here.. buh bye Starbucks, way better.. Dunkin is Yankee swill
Yeah I never got the attraction to Dunkin. Their doughnuts are too bready for me, and when they fix your coffee for you it has more sugar and cream than coffee. Krispy Kreme and Community.. oh yeah.

Don't drink much coffee, but I'm seeing Scooters and something called Dutch Bros? It was so bad at the one down from my house the police had to step in. People were taking selfies with their coffee and hitting other vehicles. Just dumb.

Yeah I never got the attraction to Dunkin. Their doughnuts are too bready for me, and when they fix your coffee for you it has more sugar and cream than coffee. Krispy Kreme and Community.. oh yeah.

Who puts sugar and cream in their coffee?

Don't drink much coffee, but I'm seeing Scooters and something called Dutch Bros? It was so bad at the one down from my house the police had to step in. People were taking selfies with their coffee and hitting other vehicles. Just dumb.
Had an interesting conversation with the girl in the drive through at Dutch. She had no idea what Columbian or any other country of origin was.
She said, you mean coffee beans. 😏
I ask if they offered a fresh brewed coffee. Her eyes glazed over. I don't know, we have Americano. 😀
Sad they would not give their employees at least a basic understanding of coffee.

Clearly the sharpest of the McTree
No doubt. Although McRib is trying to sabotage me. She is publicly supportive and enjoys going to games to see her 2nd favorite team. But she's a devious little schemer. He is wanting to be a physician's assistant and she thinks it's a good idea for him to attend a school with a PA program.

The Krispy Kreme closest to the house growing up has a big red neon sign they turn on when fresh glazed Heaven is coming off those rollers. If you get em when theyre still hot like that....chewing is optional. They will seriously melt in your mouth. Used to get a tall glass of milk with an ice cube in it and see if me and a buddy could eat a dozen between us. Yes. Yes you can. With the glass of milk and 6 of those mofos youre probably looking at 4000 calories lmao. Sooooo good though.

And yes. Dunkin are yankee bread donuts for sissies.

Apparently you can buy a neon sign for $429...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-111241_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-111241_Chrome.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
I havent touched a donut in years, but KK is the bomb. We used to get them in Bham in early 70s when visiting family.

I even like those little coconut ones you can buy at the store. Just gotta stay away from all of them. I go overboard.
My lack of self control with doughnuts is why I avoid drugs.

I heard the Mexican cartels are getting into donuts.
Good movie called The Donut King about the Cambodian immigrant that escaped Pol Pot and created a donut empire in Southern California. Those are the kind of immigrants we want, not the trash we are getting.

VN Store

Back