Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Yeah I never got the attraction to Dunkin. Their doughnuts are too bready for me, and when they fix your coffee for you it has more sugar and cream than coffee. Krispy Kreme and Community.. oh yeah.
The Community Coffees in Louisiana hve lots of outdoor seating and ceiling fans, fancy ironwork, pastries. You kind of feel like you are at Cafe du Monde which I like 😂.. everybody went there, not Starbucks

Those are some fancy short-britches, Joey!

He needs to take that belt and choke the sheit outta whoever sold him those shorts...

Jk bro. You should know better than to post a pic here though. These Elmer Fudd looking sacks around here would tear a picture of Brad Pitt to shreds...

Back home in the Philippines. That travel sucked, but worth it. Enjoy the summer for the few months you can before it gets cold again hahaha. I'll be in summer perpetually. Thinking about taking scuba diving lessons since some of the best diving in the world is here. Updates will come

I've likely mentioned my love for plain nonfat Greek yogurt previously, but I love Icelandic skyr even more. It's so good and so healthy. I use it in place of mayo and sour cream and like it better. Give it a try if you haven't already. Siggi's is my favorite.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've likely mentioned my love for plain nonfat Greek yogurt previously, but I love Icelandic skyr even more. It's so good and so healthy. I use it in place of mayo and sour cream and like it better. Give it a try if you haven't already. Siggi's is my favorite.

Replace mayo and sour cream with yogurt? That's some of the craziest stuff ever posted here.

I don't care about who you love, but you deserve ridicule for what you eat.

C'mon, Man!!!!

Mayo and SC have distinct flavors, yogurt looks similar but tastes different. Bad combo for me.

VN Store

Back