Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I got VOLS in 3 as well...just bc its baseball and unpredictable. As long as we handle our business tomorrow though, after that ALL the pressure shifts to aTm being down to the best team in BaseVol facing elimination and theres a good chance we close it out in 2.

MVP...CMO is obvious choice but Amick, Burke, and Tears all have a shot. Dont know if we could see enough of any 1 pitcher for them to be a candidate? Definitely not a starter...

Hog who you think starts game 1? Zander Sechrist or Drew Beam? Or Dean? I listed them in order of who i think is highest chance to least...Stamos doesn't start IMO unless maybe if theres a game 3...

Reactions: McDad
I got VOLS in 3 as well...just bc its baseball and unpredictable. As long as we handle our business tomorrow though, after that ALL the pressure shifts to aTm being down to the best team in BaseVol facing elimination and theres a good chance we close it out in 2.

MVP...CMO is obvious choice but Amick, Burke, and Tears all have a shot. Dont know if we could see enough of any 1 pitcher for them to be a candidate? Definitely not a starter...

Hog who you think starts game 1? Zander Sechrist or Drew Beam? Or Dean? I listed them in order of who i think is highest chance to least...Stamos doesn't start IMO unless maybe if theres a game 3...

I think they stay with the normal rotation and go with Stamos/Causey. Why fix what ain't broken?

Previously, I've been using Firefox. However, I just recently (within the last week) switched to Norton Private Browser, which is included in my Norton subscription. So far so good using this new browser. I haven't had any issues with any websites, and so far it has suppressed 100% of pop-up ads.

Previously, I've been using Firefox. However, I just recently (within the last week) switched to Norton Private Browser, which is included in my Norton subscription. So far so good using this new browser. I haven't had any issues with any websites, and so far it has suppressed 100% of pop-up ads.
I am using a Netgear VPN.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Phoenix, AZ, and it gets a good bit hotter than this.

I have a great friend that lives in Chandler, know all about it. I’ve played golf there in 102 degree heat and it was damn hot, but the humidity level was 9%, it was 93 here today and the humidity was 84%. I don’t mind telling you, it felt better there than here.

I have a great friend that lives in Chandler, know all about it. I’ve played golf there in 102 degree heat and it was damn hot, but the humidity level was 9%, it was 93 here today and the humidity was 84%. I don’t mind telling you, it felt better there than here.
The key to summer golf in the Phoenix metro area is to be the first group off the tees at daybreak.

The key to summer golf in the Phoenix metro area is to be the first group off the tees at daybreak.

Absolutely, any help and relief at all is advised. I only visit and play every December now, but the first time I went out there to visit and play was in late August right before Labor Day weekend in Sept. and I knew I had screwed up when we arrived at Troon North and my Flip Flops were sticking to the pavement when I climbed out of the courtesy van.

Absolutely, any help and relief at all is advised. I only visit and play every December now, but the first time I went out there to visit and play was in late August right before Labor Day weekend in Sept. and I knew I had screwed up when we arrived at Troon North and my Flip Flops were sticking to the pavement when I climbed out of the courtesy van.

VN Store

Back