Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Heck yeah
Go VOLS.

Gotta give props to Hog and the other folks that really dig baseball and have watched all season. I dont really like watching baseball on TV unless the Braves are in the WS or its the BaseVols....but catching a handful of games this year in the regular season and now this post season, has been great. Really helped pass the time between the end of Bball and the most anticipated football season I can remember... it has been great.

Lets GO BASEVOLS!!! Close this one out and lets move on.

Heck yeah
Go VOLS.

Gotta give props to Hog and the other folks that really dig baseball and have watched all season. I dont really like watching baseball on TV unless the Braves are in the WS or its the BaseVols....but catching a handful of games this year in the regular season and now this post season, has been great. Really helped pass the time between the end of Bball and the most anticipated football season I can remember... it has been great.

Lets GO BASEVOLS!!! Close this one out and lets move on.

I completely whiffed on the start time, I thought we played at 6pm. I had to run home at lunch and change clothes, same ones I wore last Friday.

Looks like us and aTm for all the marbles. Dont think the evil reptiles can pull it off.

This could be so huge. This team is peaking at exactly the right time. So stoked. What a great time to be a VOL. Highest winning % of any Athletics Dept last season and gonna be this season as well across all sports....but most importantly in the big 3 sports that actually matter. GO VOLS

Edit" in the SEC. We had the highest win % in the SEC across all sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back