Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

If you've got the coin it's a good hunk of metal.

I just wish it had more applications than the 2 or 3 genres in which it is used.

No, I’m not buying one. I have zero musical talent.

I just found out that a friend of ours is the co-founder. She’s been giving us these cool ass hats for years, never mentioned that they were the company logo. I was wearing one today and a guy stopped me asking where I got that hat, explained what it was.

Reactions: AM64

I just found out that a friend of ours is the co-founder. She’s been giving us these cool ass hats for years, never mentioned that they were the company logo. I was wearing one today and a guy stopped me asking where I got that hat, explained what it was.
you are FOS.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

There's this autistic musician who's had a break this year. He's 15 and does pedal steel covers of post-punk/new wave songs from the 80's that actually sound great. He recently played the Opry.

I believe he slides on a Jackson.

Good luck on the job front. Any positive things happening there?

You do need to check in from time to time if for no other reason to see how close ND40 is getting to becoming NoDigits40.
It could have been worse. He could now be a gelding.

There's this autistic musician who's had a break this year. He's 15 and does pedal steel covers of post-punk/new wave songs from the 80's that actually sound great. He recently played the Opry.

I believe he slides on a Jackson.

I had never heard of them until today. I always thought she was just a semi-rich hippie chick.

VN Store

Back