Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Tis but a mere flesh wound, such a trivial amount.

Now where’s that checkbook I haven’t used in a dozen years?

Actually, this would bankrupt me, Bidenomics and all that you know. I’ll have to get partisan indicted to be able to fundraise to pay for it.
Bake sales and car washes are popular.

Or you could wash the balls of your golf friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
That would require you to tell us your area. I’m sure we wouldn’t all just pile up on a big bus and show up..

I wouldn’t put anything past you posse of heathens. But, what the hell, the more the merrier and it’d probably be less painful to get it all out of the way at one sitting.

I don’t want to feel like Jeremiah Johnson looking over my shoulder and beating back the attack of one Crow Indian at a time.

“Apaches would send 50 at once”.

- Del

This is the second time in 2 weeks I've made an appeal for money and you have countered with food.

You not getting fed enough or something big boy?

According to the debate thread ... if things get any worse food will be currency or better. We may need to garden so we can barter taters and maters for a doctors visit.

MMMM. That image will come in handy later.
I’ll send ya some new newds to help.

Geez ... Louder’s salvation efforts only to get to this.

And I lied earlier. I don’t live anywhere near the Tri Cities, hell ... I don’t even live in TN. I reside in Indiana or some such place, a place far far away from here at home.

Geez ... Louder’s salvation efforts only to get to this.

And I lied earlier. I don’t live anywhere near the Tri Cities, hell ... I don’t even live in TN. I reside in Indiana or some such place, a place far far away from here at home.

Too late you’ve given enough information for this hound dog to hunt you down. I’ll show up when you least expect, promise not to embarrass you.

VN Store

Back