Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Last weekend was the first time ever the guy told me to go ahead without checking my cart. Once outside I realized I forgot to check out the $5 water below my cart.

You probably haven't noticed the archway you're walking through just before the door. It does 90% of their scanning for them.

Just added at my Sam's 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I will check for it next time. I wonder if it catches things under the cart.

From what I've surmised, yes. It's an arch shape so it gets a lot.

Now if only they can fix the real problem... the legion of fat f*ckers waiting in line for pizza RIGHT next to checkout.

From what I've surmised, yes. It's an arch shape so it gets a lot.

Now if only they can fix the real problem... the legion of fat f*ckers waiting in line for pizza RIGHT next to checkout.

Lol....I thought they were all going for that beef hot dog combo under $1.50.

Reactions: AM64
Absolutely.
And I think our best days in football are ahead of us. If 2022 was a window into Hype's system with the right personnel, we're gonna be fun to watch for a long time.
getting close to prediction time. I thunk I picked 10-2 last year, so missed the mark. Milton just didnt have the Biden cognitive skillz.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I thought you liked bigger busts?
I think next year is the tough year..lose both lines..but the portal can somewhat refill.
In fact, I would say our trenches should be very good this year..OL depth may be a problem though.
Just have to have Nico grow up quick and solidify secondary.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back