Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Absolutely. We're smarter than they are.

Checked in with the resident Bigfoot. He has tried yeti spaghetti and said the meat was tough, stringy, and rancid tasting - even the local pinko salt didn't help with the flavor ... says old boots infected with athlete's foot taste better. His impression are yetis are just some local yokel chimps chased off the reservation by classier chimps and escaped into the hills. They only look big and fearsome because of all the hair to keep them warm and the big lungs that they developed ... apparently evolution took its toll and intelligence took a big hit from the lack of oxygen in the new digs.

Checked in with the resident Bigfoot. He has tried yeti spaghetti and said the meat was tough, stringy, and rancid tasting - even the local pinko salt didn't help with the flavor ... says old boots infected with athlete's foot taste better. His impression are yetis are just some local yokel chimps chased off the reservation by classier chimps and escaped into the hills. They only look big and fearsome because of all the hair to keep them warm and the big lungs that they developed ... apparently evolution took its toll and intelligence took a big hit from the lack of oxygen in the new digs.
giphy.gif

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
This is a den of LIARS and SCOUNDRELS!! How dare you besmirch our scantily clad womens by saying the female Vball players were wearing PANTS?!? I am both offended and grieved. Definitely airing this grievance right after our traditional feats of strength etc...

Edit: video is clearly in on this conspiracy...heres a screenshot though...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-112602_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-112602_YouTube.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: AM64
This is a den of LIARS and SCOUNDRELS!! How dare you besmirch our scantily clad womens by saying the female Vball players were wearing PANTS?!? I am both offended and grieved. Definitely airing this grievance right after our traditional feats of strength etc...

Edit: video is clearly in on this conspiracy...heres a screenshot though...

excellent grievance marcus! we got a lot of problems with you people and now you are going to hear about it

i see something called "preliminary finals" wth is that? semi-finals?

<RANT>I'm not the smartest man, don't know much about high finance or big business, no fancy MBA or finance degree but one thing I do know is that if you don't pay your vendors they won't come work for you. A client who has been a regular as clockwork 30 day pay decided in June they were going to 60 days. Where we can't self-preform we manage their vendors and so far most of them have refused to accept 60 day terms which forced me to explain to the client that either they are going to accept long delays in service, rates are going to have to be adjusted or they go back to paying their bills within 30 days. These super smart and educated people just cannot wrap their brains around that concept. They expect us to float (basically finance) their business for 30 days. <end rant>

VN Store

Back