Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

This is hurtful. I thought we were friends. And then you attack my species in such a bigoted fashion. What have Yetis ever done to hurt you??

They're just easy targets for fun pot shots. The serious stuff is reserved for bulldogs from GA, red elephants from AL, gators from FL and other similar abominations. See I didn't even say yetis were abominable.

The Olympics sorta sucks.

When they show it during primetime you already know the results because they've shown it on the internet or during the news. Even when you try to avoid that if they show the medal count it's easy to track if we've won any golds or you can guess the result.

They are doing as many backstories as much as sports. They keep showing bandwagon Hollywood celebrities. I haven't seen a single award ceremony though we've only won 4 gold medals so far. Perhaps they are cutting it out to avoid embarrassment of their woke competitors.

We seem to have taken a big step back in swimming. We are still placing top 3 but not getting the golds.

Hey, what if they lost all their teeth and had to pay people to chew their food for them?
Speaking of..I popped a piece of Bazzoka in my mouth last night, bit down and it was like a rock was in it. I kid you not it felt like I rattled my brain and got a concussion. Went to DDS today and I lost part of a filling and that must of been what I chewed. Waiting to see if I need a crown, but looking ok so far.

Speaking of..I popped a piece of Bazzoka in my mouth last night, bit down and it was like a rock was in it. I kid you not it felt like I rattled my brain and got a concussion. Went to DDS today and I lost part of a filling and that must of been what I chewed. Waiting to see if I need a crown, but looking ok so far.

The bold is why I don't believe any of this.

Get you some real candy. Leave the trash candy for others.

VN Store

Back