Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Speaking of..I popped a piece of Bazzoka in my mouth last night, bit down and it was like a rock was in it. I kid you not it felt like I rattled my brain and got a concussion. Went to DDS today and I lost part of a filling and that must of been what I chewed. Waiting to see if I need a crown, but looking ok so far.

Have fun. I just got a temporary crown after breaking off a piece of tooth on a pizza - weird part was it was crust where you wouldn't expect to hit something like a piece of bone in sausage. At least I like my dentist and the tech even better. Thought he was never going to finish injecting the no feel stuff. Looked like the tooth just cleaved off fight behind a filling - I'm part of the generation that grew up before fluoride in the water.

Have fun. I just got a temporary crown after breaking off a piece of tooth on a pizza - weird part was it was crust where you wouldn't expect to hit something like a piece of bone in sausage. At least I like my dentist and the tech even better. Thought he was never going to finish injecting the no feel stuff. Looked like the tooth just cleaved off fight behind a filling - I'm part of the generation that grew up before fluoride in the water.
He grinded out the old filling to look for a crack. Sure enough there is one, bu5 h3 can5 tell if superficial. Ate dinner and no pain, but wondering if th3 new filling, which is an epoxy, not metal, is kinda holdin it together, for now. Never had a crown before.

He grinded out the old filling to look for a crack. Sure enough there is one, bu5 h3 can5 tell if superficial. Ate dinner and no pain, but wondering if th3 new filling, which is an epoxy, not metal, is kinda holdin it together, for now. Never had a crown before.
Beware vertical cracks. Those are the worst.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So I'm watching this synchronized swimming. The Chinese are absolute masters at the event. Almost no water splash. That got me to looking at the shape of their bodies. They always use what appear to be undernourished female divers with no booty. Our divers seem to be more curvy.

VN Store

Back