Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well I just got some good news! A buddy pinged me about open spots they had on their yearly opening weekend dove hunt. A three day testosterone laden event with guns, liquor, camo, and no wives allowed woohoo!
Leave phones and internet equipment at home. A router can be a dangerous thing.

Seriously, have fun.

Leave phones and internet equipment at home. A router can be a dangerous thing.

Seriously, have fun.
We used to go every year. It’s a weekend of wing shooting, college football, good liquor, and lots of red meat. Then we lost access to the ranch we rented every year and it was way sporadic. I told him a while back now that we’re retired we need to get this thing going again.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Well I just got some good news! A buddy pinged me about open spots they had on their yearly opening weekend dove hunt. A three day testosterone laden event with guns, liquor, camo, and no wives allowed woohoo!

Ever thought that the wife might have arranged it and you’re not coming back?

Just a thought.

Wife would never Cheney me she’s a Democrat. Plus she’d want the satisfaction of doing it herself.
it could always be case of Clintoncide. you blow your brains out with a double shot to the back of your skull with your OU.

heck or a Chappaquiddick moment.

plenty of ways for a democrat to remove you. and she doesn't off you, she needs deniability. she offs the person who offs you.

VN Store

Back