Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

everyone may not have seen this yet in the FF.

"Neyland Stadium, Home of the Vols, preserved by Pilot"

Not a big fan of this but the reality is that it was going to happen sooner or later and it looks like the 2 parties struck a good deal.

^^^ what matters. What other company would do this? With no naming rights?..

Yall wanna do that math?

105 scholarship players...20 million bucks?!?

Almost $200k EACH PLAYER if divided equally

Welcome to the soon to be National Champions Tennessee Vols.

Reactions: Grand Vol
So, @lawgator1

How much longer do you think Billy has at UF?

You think this year will be it?

No, its 2025, but my reasoning has changed.

Two years ago, before I think we all became aware of the full effect of NIL, I believed 2025 was the first year we'd see the true impact of his recruiting. Ergo, 2025 would define his success based largely on the effects of his recruiting. And such would last.

But now, with NIL, I think the fact is that programs like ours will be up and down, year from year. This year is such a difficult schedule and we don't know what we have, I'd give it until next year.

Reactions: AM64 and Grand Vol
No, its 2025, but my reasoning has changed.

Two years ago, before I think we all became aware of the full effect of NIL, I believed 2025 was the first year we'd see the true impact of his recruiting. Ergo, 2025 would define his success based largely on the effects of his recruiting. And such would last.

But now, with NIL, I think the fact is that programs like ours will be up and down, year from year. This year is such a difficult schedule and we don't know what we have, I'd give it until next year.

I think this is the year. I honestly look at your schedule and could see a 2-10 year. It's ugly.

Yes, I think the Vols take it at Neyland.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
it could always be case of Clintoncide. you blow your brains out with a double shot to the back of your skull with your OU.

heck or a Chappaquiddick moment.

plenty of ways for a democrat to remove you. and she doesn't off you, she needs deniability. she offs the person who offs you.

Router in one ear and out the other. ND40 can do it - wouldn't be questionable at all.

One foot in front of the other. Lately, my todays have been better than my yesterdays. Thanks for checking in @LouderVol
yeah man, I get it.

the one challenge I would give you is to notice and appreciate one good thing a day. something small, something maybe only you care about. but notice it, and appreciate it. let yourself feel how that little moment makes you feel. and recognize that you aren't incapable of feeling good, better, happy, at peace or whatever. yeah the rest of the day can be a slog, and suck, and maybe you still want to end it, but you have that moment.

whatever that moment is, maybe you see a pretty flower, maybe a pretty woman smiles at you, you hear some children laughing, the sunset, a butterfly, maybe your favorite song comes on a radio, maybe your favorite food vendor is around. Just one of those things that matter to you in the moment.

take that little moment and build from it. it stays step by step, but I found that the little things made those steps a little less tedious. but eventually I noticed I went from "having" to do those steps, to "getting" to do those steps. its not a straight line, there will be setbacks, and some days just suck. but if you can find those little positive moments and appreciate them as little positive moments I think you will find things get better.

Who would have known that volnation.com would become a place of advice and acceptance in a world gone astray. I truly appreciate everything you all have shown. Hopefully I can or have paid in kind. We all have many different "families", but I think for each of us, this one comes through a lot.

Except for that bulldog fan @joevol33 , let's look forward to real football. Just rewatched the spring game today. Hopefully Nico is Tee reincarnated in college to bring us a title home to the great state of Tennessee.

Who would have known that volnation.com would become a place of advice and acceptance in a world gone astray. I truly appreciate everything you all have shown. Hopefully I can or have paid in kind. We all have many different "families", but I think for each of us, this one comes through a lot.

Except for that bulldog fan @joevol33 , let's look forward to real football. Just rewatched the spring game today. Hopefully Nico is Tee reincarnated in college to bring us a title home to the great state of Tennessee.
1000001350.gif
I hate Georgia!

@Orangeslice13

What's your experience with LVP flooring? Getting close to pulling the trigger on building so we're debating what flooring to go with, we were pretty set on hardwood and looking at some fairly new builds we have seen some (what looks like) really nice LVP floors. A couple I could have sworn were actual hardwood. I've done some research and opinions are all over the place.

Reactions: AM64
@Orangeslice13

What's your experience with LVP flooring? Getting close to pulling the trigger on building so we're debating what flooring to go with, we were pretty set on hardwood and looking at some fairly new builds we have seen some (what looks like) really nice LVP floors. A couple I could have sworn were actual hardwood. I've done some research and opinions are all over the place.

After asking a couple of builders that are friends of mine this same question, I went with CoreTec flooring. I put CoreTec’s Ralston Walnut in my foyer and den and love it, I would have no problem recommending it.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back