Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Hey @DinkinFlicka

Are mojito kinda coming in at the "in" mixed drink of choice lately? I've seen them a little more frequently on menus and with different flavors.

SSC just had two blueberry mojitos that were amazing. Strong, but amazing.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Hey @DinkinFlicka

Are mojito kinda coming in at the "in" mixed drink of choice lately? I've seen them a little more frequently on menus and with different flavors.

SSC just had two blueberry mojitos that were amazing. Strong, but amazing.

It's a staple on a lot of menus. They're simple and easy to play with.

It was a long time ago; but when we lived in Denver for about a year (Lowery AFB), the place just seemed not right. The local kids in school just weren't like other places. When the first school shooting took place, I wasn't surprised. I grew up mostly in the south, but even Maine seemed more normal than Denver.
Speaking of Maine, some acquaintances of ours highly recommend Ogunquit. I mean rave about it. It's on our list to check out. I've never visited Maine.

LOL! It makes a lot of sense. Speaking of, we're heading to Key West end of September. Always a fun time.
You’ll love it, may not be that time of year but it’s a cool place. Went there once for a week to shuttle some Navy boys back and forth to Guantanamo. Didn’t know it was Pride week until we left our home base and our flight doc was on my manifest. Yeah, he is gay and never saw him until we were loading up to go home. But it was a wild ***** week.

Reactions: AM64 and gcbvol
You’ll love it, may not be that time of year but it’s a cool place. Went there once for a week to shuttle some Navy boys back and forth to Guantanamo. Didn’t know it was Pride week until we left our home base and our flight doc was on my manifest. Yeah, he is gay and never saw him until we were loading up to go home. But it was a wild ***** week.
Oh yeah! TMI, I know, but this will be my first stay at a fully clothing optional resort. I'm nervous because I'm not sure which way Hog, McD, and Grand will opt.

Long time coming on this 1. He is the highest rated player by far in an already stellar class. We have a half dozen very highly rated players in the 26 class from the Carolinas that we are going all out for as well. Our top RB target for the next (26) class is from VA. Historically the best UT teams in my lifetime have plundered NC and VA for their best prospects. Glad to see we are back at it. Sanders is a consensus 5* Tackle on every service and should be an All SEC, 1st round draft pick type player for us. HUGE get especially since hes another high profile pick that chose the good guys directly over UGA and the Buckeyes. Since we started the 26 class with the top rated QB and a 4*TE, theres a good chance 26 is even better than this stellar 25 class which Sanders headlines. The Pilot deal should have us once again as THE market setting leader in NIL...just like we were with Nico. Absolutely amazing what our AD and staff have done in 3 years.

It's a staple on a lot of menus. They're simple and easy to play with.

Just seems like I've noticed it more lately, especially the modified ones. We had a blueberry one last night that was phenomenal. Strong, but phenomenal.

ETA: Yes, it was good enough to say it in two different posts.

Last edited:

Listen to AP reminding the national ON3 broadcaster that we own NC...and the when we pulled Pearce out of NC that he was the no1 player on Tennessees board at ANY position. We have landed the highest ranked player from NC in 4 out of the last 5 years . Now many services are projecting Pearce to be the no1 overall pick in the draft after this season. We finally have a staff thats really good at evaluating talent.

** also LMAO at the no1 top comment in the video giving ON3 hell about downgrading him to a 4* now that hes a UT commit hahahaha. Fwiw, he has already fallen from the no2 player overall to no4 overall. Of course. He is still a consensus 5* and the highest ranked Olineman in the country though. ON3 absolutely raped our 25 class...downgraded like 8 out of our top 10 recruits. Including dropping QB Gmac down to a 4* ranked in the high 60s overall in the class instead of a 5* in the 20s. It was ridiculous. There are countless videos about in on the tube.

Hendo with the come from behind drive for game winning FG over the chiefs.(chefs)

***Edit. Final stats

Hendo. 12/15. 150 yards passing, rushing TD, game winning FG drive.

Wish the Panthers had him. Would trade our Bammer QB for him in a second. Hes my size for Petes sake...5ft10.5in 175lbs. Cant believe we drafted him when we had the no1 pick.

Last edited:
Long time coming on this 1. He is the highest rated player by far in an already stellar class. We have a half dozen very highly rated players in the 26 class from the Carolinas that we are going all out for as well. Our top RB target for the next (26) class is from VA. Historically the best UT teams in my lifetime have plundered NC and VA for their best prospects. Glad to see we are back at it. Sanders is a consensus 5* Tackle on every service and should be an All SEC, 1st round draft pick type player for us. HUGE get especially since hes another high profile pick that chose the good guys directly over UGA and the Buckeyes. Since we started the 26 class with the top rated QB and a 4*TE, theres a good chance 26 is even better than this stellar 25 class which Sanders headlines. The Pilot deal should have us once again as THE market setting leader in NIL...just like we were with Nico. Absolutely amazing what our AD and staff have done in 3 years.

If we could pull in one more high quality LB, DT and RB to finish out this class it would probably be one of the most solid from top to bottom in program history as far as meeting needs goes.

VN Store

Back