Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Star rankings etc arent everything..BUT just in case yall wanted to know:

In this 2025 class:

Currently 6 guys in top 100
Currently 13 guys in top 300

Highly coveted 6ft2in CB Koninbanny to announce this weekend. High 4* probably a VOL

** edit...confirmed: the no1 LB in nation per ON3, (Jackson)from the state of fla, just scheduled a visit in Oct. For Bama. Bama is leader now for him, but we are throwing the kitchen sink at him. Trying to take BOTH top LBs from the gumps...lmao.

We are said to be going all out now trying to land a RB from the top of our board. Probably Morris?

Have yall seen the Peyton Lewis thread in the FF? He is apparently the fastest or 2nd fastest player on the team...as a freshman thats over 6ft and ~210lbs. Legit 4.3 speed. He will be our next feature back. I think he gets carries this season as rb3 just like Sampson did as a freshman. For the same reason...he can score on any play if he gets a crease....

Last edited:
Okay - sorry if I missed something but sounds like Will Brooks will be starting at safety in the opener opposite Andre Turrentine. While I expect Jacoby Thomas to get snaps at that spot throughout the season, the question remains can Brooke hold up from a speed perspective against NC State and obviously in the conference schedule when the competition goes up a couple of notches? Thought he was okay against George but didn’t rewatch that game (for obvious reasons), and it’s been a while. Maybe I missed some mistakes / athleticism deficiencies.

VN Store

Back