Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Oh it's too late for that.

I'm just hoping she comes over here to whoop you so we can all enjoy.

But seriously, BB said that about WTF?
BowlBrother85 said:
LOL ..... and this is supposed to mean what from someone who doesn't know me?

I mean .... I can say you probably have a fat and ugly wife .... assuming that you have ever seen a naked woman at all (besides your mom, of course).

BowlBrother85 said:

I mean .... I can say you probably have a fat and ugly wife .... assuming that you have ever seen a naked woman at all (besides your mom, of course).
The boy can't handle his liquor.

BowlBrother85 said:

Bitter because his wife left him.

10 days till kickoff!!!
Saturday and Sunday go by quickly so that really brings it to 8 days. Thursday and Friday of next week will be filled with anticipatory energy. Saturday is gameday. So that's like 5 days. It's getting close.

10 days till kickoff!!!
Saturday and Sunday go by quickly so that really brings it to 8 days. Thursday and Friday of next week will be filled with anticipatory energy. Saturday is gameday. So that's like 5 days. It's getting close.
I am excited for this saturday too. GT vs FSU. I don't care about either, but I am ready for some P4 football!!!!

My house got broken into...

Can whichever theiving ass that took my zero turn please return it?

Thats BS man. Think its an inside job? Anybody that drives by and sees you mowing is a suspect. I had my brand new Honda powered pushmower and Husky weedeater stolen. Found out more than a year later that an acquaintance I paid cash to help me replace all the siding and windows in my house stole them. He had already moved away by then, so he still breathes sadly. Hope they dont cancel your homeowners insurance after you file a claim like they did ours. Total crap.

Reactions: AM64
For anyone who has attended the home opener: Is the energy level same, better, worse than it is for a home game against a rival?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I feel sorry for contractors that make their living working for homeowners, worst people in the world to work for.

Some of them are absolutely unbearable. Makes for miserable times as someone who refuses to leave a job unless the customer is 100% satisfied and happy. Much better now working for GCs all the time. When necessary, I can tell them "Hell no" .

Reactions: AM64
For anyone who has attended the home opener: Is the energy level same, better, worse than it is for a home game against a rival?

Its a little less man, but still a great time. Took my son to a home opener in the Butch era...the crowd got really hype when we score TDs but they don't try to lose their voices on every 3rd down defense like vs an SEC opponent. Of course when we went, Butch sucked so an extremely inferior team hung around until bout halftime. Trying to remember who we played??

Fwiw, my brother and I are going to the NCSU game in charlotte in a couple weeks. The VOLS have only lost 1 game that I ever attended....the "Jabar Gaffney No Catch Game". Last time i went with my brother was last time we beat NCSU in ATL. My Dad, both lil brothers, and my son all went. Wish they were still here for this one. My brother got his Nuclear Engineering degree at State. They better engineer a blocking scheme with TEs helping on every play to keep their QB vertical once in a while. They are talented at the skill positions, but our Dline and Oline should have a clear advantage.

I would mimic what Marcus said. its not as sustained as it would be against a rival. but plenty of excitement in the first half getting to see guys play. but definitely calms down if we put in the back ups.

crowd will go pretty quiet until they are in the red zone. I don't think we have head liner back ups who would draw a lot of attention, but I remember some guys getting big cheers when they come into the game.

Its a little less man, but still a great time. Took my son to a home opener in the Butch era...the crowd got really hype when we score TDs but they don't try to lose their voices on every 3rd down defense like vs an SEC opponent. Of course when we went, Butch sucked so an extremely inferior team hung around until bout halftime. Trying to remember who we played??

Fwiw, my brother and I are going to the NCSU game in charlotte in a couple weeks. The VOLS have only lost 1 game that I ever attended....the "Jabar Gaffney No Catch Game". Last time i went with my brother was last time we beat NCSU in ATL. My Dad, both lil brothers, and my son all went. Wish they were still here for this one. My brother got his Nuclear Engineering degree at State. They better engineer a blocking scheme with TEs helping on every play to keep their QB vertical once in a while. They are talented at the skill positions, but our Dline and Oline should have a clear advantage.
In my personal record book you are undefeated in games you have attended Marcus

I just looked up what I paid for my zero turn five years ago and what they cost now.

Holy crap!

And came to find out they don't make the model I own any longer.
I have a buddy who just boosted from some dude no longer living in his house a model like you had. Want me to hook you up?

VN Store

Back