Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well that’s great. I was wondering how long it would take this hydrocodone to clear out of me and google immediately responded with a list of help lines to call immediately for drug abuse, suicide, etc… so I’m sure I made some kind of list.

But after scrolling down about two pages below all the help line info the answer for hydrocodone is five half lives which the half life of hydrocodone is around 4 hours.

I will now go wait for the police to show up with the straight jacket and padded van.

Well that’s great. I was wondering how long it would take this hydrocodone to clear out of me and google immediately responded with a list of help lines to call immediately for drug abuse, suicide, etc… so I’m sure I made some kind of list.

But the answer for hydrocodone is five half lives which the half life of hydrocodone is around 4 hours.

I will now go wait for the police to show up with the straight jacket and padded van.

You're too old for them to care.

But after scrolling down about two pages below all the help line info the answer for hydrocodone is five half lives which the half life of hydrocodone is around 4 hours.

Mention my name. They'll take good care of you. Ask Robert about his grandkids. He loves that.

VN Store

Back