Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

A worldly man then, I’ll take your word for it, but I noticed that the gay guy couple that bought a truck from me a couple of years ago were nowhere near impressed or appreciative of my Farrah Fawcett poster in my garage, of this I am certain.
Boobaphobes. They don't count

A worldly man then, I’ll take your word for it, but I noticed that the gay guy couple that bought a truck from me a couple of years ago were nowhere near impressed or appreciative of my Farrah Fawcett poster in my garage, of this I am certain.
The Farrah Fawcett poster is an all time great. As often as I got a chubby looking at it, I still thought Cheryl Ladd was hotter. Had a poster revealing her beautiful camel toe

The Farrah Fawcett poster is an all time great. As often as I got a chubby looking at it, I still thought Cheryl Ladd was hotter. Had a poster revealing her beautiful camel toe

Cheryl was definitely built better and super hot! but Farrah had the look, the “it” factor, for me anyway.

Well that’s great. I was wondering how long it would take this hydrocodone to clear out of me and google immediately responded with a list of help lines to call immediately for drug abuse, suicide, etc… so I’m sure I made some kind of list.

But after scrolling down about two pages below all the help line info the answer for hydrocodone is five half lives which the half life of hydrocodone is around 4 hours.

I will now go wait for the police to show up with the straight jacket and padded van.
Is there a hotline for how to use power tools appropriately?

Is there a hotline for how to use power tools appropriately?

Well, crap. I was hoping for a video guide on how women use more intimate power tools.

VN Store

Back