Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Kentucky beating Ole Miss 10-7 at the half. They have a good defense. We may be playing 2TEs against them and have an Oklahoma style game if we can't get our Tackles healthy on the Oline. Heard is supposed to be back for Arkansas...but Campbell at RT has not even played an entire 1st half this season.

Kentucky giving top 10's absolute fits this year.
Their defense is legit. Ole Miss hasnt fixed their defense though...good teams will score a lot of points on OM. They have a really easy schedule like Mizzou this season though.

Edit: if UGA wins the SEC this season they will be Champs. They still have to play Bama, Us, OM, and Texas. All 4 teams in the top 6...

Reactions: AM64
So they are just crooked as can be...once is a mistake. Twice is a coincidence (maybe). Three or 4 times just straight up deciding the football game?? Thats criminal. Period. That crew should be fired and investigated for fraud/rigging games.

Its incompetence or they are on Vegas' payroll...

This was OM homecoming weekend too from what they said. Seems like they started partying on friday night. Kentuckys defense is legit though. We cant overlook them this year. Who do we have for homecoming this season?

Gaudy scores became the rage, and offenses get attention and draw crowds, but the truth is that defense wins games. Points are always nice; but if the other guy can't score, he can't win. You get the impression that people are more and more too attracted to bright shiny things to understand how football works.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Glad its not Kentucky. Hope we wear black uniforms and run them off the field at Neyland. We better be ready though...they will be IMO. They seem to be a lot like OK...good defense but bad offense.

Just make the black uniforms orange and we are good. I'm still too traditionalist to believe in alternative uniforms. Just a marketing ploy to sell more stuff.

Reactions: tntar heel
Just make the black uniforms orange and we are good. I'm still too traditionalist to believe in alternative uniforms. Just a marketing ploy to sell more stuff.

My favorite unis are traditional Orange at home and "storm troopers" all whites on the road like we wore at OK last week. That said, CJH lets the players choose what to wear for each game and they love to wear the alternates at least once a year. I like the new black alts better than the grey ones. The grey helmets are darker than the jerseys and it looks weird. The kentucky game at home is 11.2 so i bet we wear black for Halloween vibes.

Reactions: Behr and AM64
My favorite unis are traditional Orange at home and "storm troopers" all whites on the road like we wore at OK last week. That said, CJH lets the players choose what to wear for each game and they love to wear the alternates at least once a year. I like the new black alts better than the grey ones. The grey helmets are darker than the jerseys and it looks weird. The kentucky game at home is 11.2 so i bet we wear black for Halloween vibes.

The black uniforms work for Halloween. The storm troopers are the best choice for road games. Overall I just like being able to within seconds of seeing a game be able to identify at least the home team.

I'm too much anti-marketing to go with trends. Like finding Excedrin at Sam's a couple of days ago - some marketing POS had to repackage the bottles to justify his worthless existence - probably to the tune of millions of dollars. The more advertising somebody shoves in my face, the less likely I am to buy the product. Then there's the rest of the fashion industry (non sport apparel) selling undersized pajamas disguised as a suit - the jackets don't even close over the belt buckle and other nonsense.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The black uniforms work for Halloween. The storm troopers are the best choice for road games. Overall I just like being able to within seconds of seeing a game be able to identify at least the home team.

I'm too much anti-marketing to go with trends. Like finding Excedrin at Sam's a couple of days ago - some marketing POS had to repackage the bottles to justify his worthless existence - probably to the tune of millions of dollars. The more advertising somebody shoves in my face, the less likely I am to buy the product. Then there's the rest of the fashion industry (non sport apparel) selling undersized pajamas disguised as a suit - the jackets don't even close over the belt buckle and other nonsense.
1727557483920.jpeg

VN Store

Back