Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Beck actually threw 3 picks and gave up a safety...that bama LB just dropped the last one that hit him in the hands at the UGA 10 yard line. Should have been a pick 6...he is shell shocked and has been throwing behind WR all day. Bama going empty backfield for the 1st time all year and UGA is unprepared. Bet they do better in the 2nd half...but Milroe is scary. We are probably gonna have to outscore bama again to beat them...might need 40 points to win in Knoxville

When they come to Knoxville we are gonna see how Jermod McCoy can match up with that kid #2....i hope my distant cousin Jacobe Thomas catches him on a crossing route and knocks him the F out like he did that Oklahoma WR last week.

Reactions: AM64
Man, these games with Bama and UGA are going to be tough.

But I honestly think we have even money chance to beat one if not both of them.

We are gonna find out. Thats for dang sure. I think we can play with and beat either team, IF we have both starting OTackles. Campbell hasnt played an entire 1st half this season. Heard has a bad ankle that I hope is back 100% after 3 weeks off before Arkansas.

DeBoer is lucky that UGA receiver wasnt looking for that ball in the endzone etc...if he let the pups come back from down 23 points at halftime it would have been the worst collapse by the gumps EVER at home. Those gump fans would have been sending death threats to his family etc.

Man, these games with Bama and UGA are going to be tough.

But I honestly think we have even money chance to beat one if not both of them.
I hope you are right.

My thoughts: we are there, except for our OT.
A pressure, sack and fumble. Ball game.

We protect Nico in practice; he is not used to protecting the ball from the strip sack. There is your difference.

VN Store

Back