Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dont mind at all seeing UGA looking sick on the sidelines while their defense is getting boatraced. I hate both these teams with a passion, as yall do...but these pups fans have been absolutely unbearable for the last 5 years. You would think they were the ones who had the most championship seasons in history...not winning 1 for the first time since H. Walker was there in 1980-81. Absolutely unbearable fanbase. Hope this humbles them a bit.

Even after tonight, UGA still has to play UT, OM, and at Texas. Whats hilarious is Saban picked UGA and UT to go to the SEC championship this season lol. Its now 28-0 bama early 2nd qtr.
Lmao.

It's not often I prefer that Bama win, but I absolutely despise GA. I had grudging respect for Saban but none at all for Smart. Additionally Smart has the face you'd just like to see pummeled.

I pulled for bama in this game. I am glad that after going crazy on UGA in the 1st half, UGA showed they can be shut down in the 3nd half. Bama only scored 10 points total in the 2nd half. With Ole miss losing to kentucky, we should be able to actually lose to both UGA and bama and still make the playoffs at 10-2....but I damn sure dont want to. Hopefully we can beat at least 1 of them. Conventional wisdom says that we have a better chance vs the gumps at home barring serious injuries to either team between here and there. Seems like there were almost no injuries in tonights game except UGAs starting center. He could be hurt badly, but that guy with the horrible mullet on the sidelines is apparently a good replacement for him.

Reactions: AM64
Both The Gumps and The Puppies are beatable. Looking forward to those games.

Is it just me or does DaBitch have the most punchable face of all SEC coaches?

Punchable face list top 5 of the SEC as I see it.

1 - Shane Beamer
2- Eli Drinkwitz
3 - Lane Kiffin
4 - Mark Stoops
5 - Kirby Smart

VN Store

Back