Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

On merit, its easily Kirby 1st to get face stomped.

On looks and ridiculous attitude alone...Drinkwitz little beechazz by a mile. Imagine getting 60 points hung on you 2 years in a row by an opposing coach including in YOUR house...then when you actually win one, you wait til AFTER the handshake, when the other coach can't possibly hear you anymore while you slink away...to make a stupid remark only a person 13 years old would say about " we stand on business ". Which is a dumb saying regardless of who says it.

Coach Hype is gonna try to hang 100 on them next year IMO

Reactions: AM64
Punchable face list top 5 of the SEC as I see it.

1 - Shane Beamer
2- Eli Drinkwitz
3 - Lane Kiffin
4 - Mark Stoops
5 - Kirby Smart
I would put Jimbo Fisher on the list even though he doesn't technically qualify as current. I saw him in an interview the other day and wanted to smack him through the TV.

On merit, its easily Kirby 1st to get face stomped.

On looks and ridiculous attitude alone...Drinkwitz little beechazz by a mile. Imagine getting 60 points hung on you 2 years in a row by an opposing coach including in YOUR house...then when you actually win one, you wait til AFTER the handshake, when the other coach can't possibly hear you anymore while you slink away...to make a stupid remark only a person 13 years old would say about " we stand on business ". Which is a dumb saying regardless of who says it.

Coach Hype is gonna try to hang 100 on them next year IMO
We don't play Missouri next year.

I would put Jimbo Fisher on the list even though he doesn't technically qualify as current. I saw him in an interview the other day and wanted to smack him through the TV.
Hugh Freeze is an auto punch
Punchable face list top 5 of the SEC as I see it.

1 - Shane Beamer
2- Eli Drinkwitz
3 - Lane Kiffin
4 - Mark Stoops
5 - Kirby Smart

Reactions: AM64
I'd rather see us ranked above GA after we play them than before. This is a different team by a long shot, but being ranked above GA last time didn't work well for us, and I still think they were feeling chippy about the BCS rankings when we played.

Note: talking the 2022 game when the BCS decided we should be 1 and demoted GA to 3

Last edited:
I'd rather see us ranked above GA after we play them than before. This is a different team by a long shot, but being ranked above GA last time didn't work well for us, and I still think they were feeling chippy about the BCS rankings when we played.
We're just going to have to grow up and handle business this time around because we're going to be #1 in the nation after we beat Bama in Neyland.

We don't play Missouri next year.
That sucks. I thought we did. So the 26 season we should have them in Knoxville i guess? Cant stand them or their coach. They have the easiest schedule in the SEC this season IMO. Probably same as Notre Dame, gonna not play anyone all year then get blown out in the playoffs. Wasted spot in both cases

Reactions: Vol423 and AM64

VN Store

Back