Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

1 more day til we beat that Wolfpack arse. Not to be confused with Vulfpeck of course. Went to the eye dr yesterday to get new contacts before the game tomorrow. I can basically see each of you from here with how much better my prescription is for seeing things far away. My eyes actually improved again this time between ~5 year intervals for eye exams. I learned yesterday that bc everyones eyes naturally move towards farsightedness as we age, my vision should continue to improve throughout my life since I was born nearsighted. "So I got that going for me, which is nice." Anyway...super excited to see Nico and this team in person. I should actually be able to see them clearly now haha. Don't know if yall threw your predictions in the thread Freak has in the FF? I guessed 41-13. I think our defense will be improved again this year. I think we definitely beat the vegas spread....but i am not sure about the over/under for points scored. Fwiw, I don't gamble so no big deal lmao. GO VOLS.
Awesome Marcellus

We guaranteed to win with you in attendance. I am going to put all my savings on the cover. Thanks!

I tend to agree, but there are likely still questions on how well Nico will handle an uptick in talent and pressure. I don't think they're taking much from the bowl game.

I anticipate a few offensive stumbles, but think they'll do fine overall. I also think NCS will score some on our second level. The defensive line won't win every down. Theyll play a lot better than they did in week 1. That said, I believe Nico performs well and the defense causes enough havoc up front to at least cover.

They play a 3-3-5 "stack" defense that is similar to the blitzing 3-4 Mizzou defense that made Joe Milton crap the bed last season. Their DC is really good at confusing QBs...he will rush 3 and drop 8 , then on the next play send 7 and only have 4 men in coverage. From the same exact presnap set formation. If we had a lesser or indecisive (or immobile) QB then there would be cause for concern. It wont be as easy as it was last week to score...but with us having a better offense, defense, and QB theres no excuse for us losing this game IMO. So excited man.

@UT _Dutchman. ??? Why isnt this orange? Can someone not on mobile @ Dutch please so he sees my post? Thx guys

How can I find you on Mint st man? Gimme a shout if you want to get together.

@SpaceCoastVol here is where I am sitting bud. Think its near you
I'm waiting on my buddy in Charlotte to let me know which lot we are in. m.

Last edited:
I like my new boss. He knows college ball. Even though he's an OU fan, he's got a lot of respect for the Vols.

And made fun of Florida this morning, so, that's a win in my book.
He'll have even more respect for the Vols in a few weeks after we whip up on them.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back