Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
lulz ....... but no

Speaking of avatars, I've been trying to upload this one as mine. Still have my button from the 85 Sugar Bowl. :)

It keeps rotating left after upload. You'll see below. What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

TIA.

Attachments

• 20171108_152255.jpg
    20171108_152255.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 2 people
In regard to Martinez....there is NO WAY...a ad goes and tells a recruit something without the full knowledge that it will become public knowledge on social media...Currie mendtioned “days” to Martinez on purpose. You don’t say “days” if you don’t have someone on the line much less waiting a full 5 more days to even start interviews. Something is definitely far along behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5 people
A couple of things to keep in mind on NFL Grumors....

- Because of Rooney rule, NFL clubs wouldn't start a search process until Jan at earliest
- That timeline does not fit with what has been reported that Currie has told at least 1 recruit
- That means if Gruden wants to consider a NFL opening, UT will not wait

Timeline is important here. Anything announced in the next 2 - 3 weeks could be Gruden. Anything after that, I'd bet against it being Gruden and probably indicates he either really doesn't want to coach anywhere or he's wanting to consider NFL openings.

Reactions: 5 people
In regard to Martinez....there is NO WAY...a ad goes and tells a recruit something without the full knowledge that it will become public knowledge on social media...Currie mendtioned “days” to Martinez on purpose. You don’t say “days” if you don’t have someone on the line much less waiting a full 5 more days to even start interviews. Something is definitely far along behind the scenes.

This.............Currie's communication to Martinez was for everyone else as well.

Reactions: 3 people
After he lands another job, the stories that will come out about his time here will make people cringe that they ever pulled for him.

I still don’t understand why the really horrible stuff isn’t leaking. Too many people keep saying what you’re saying but not going into detail. All I’ve seen so far outside of Helm is speculation.

Reactions: 3 people
Speaking of avatars, I've been trying to upload this one as mine. Still have my button from the 85 Sugar Bowl. :)

It keeps rotating left after upload. You'll see below. What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

TIA.

Attachments

• AE86D946-FC0E-4C13-80C1-902DEFF00950.jpg
    AE86D946-FC0E-4C13-80C1-902DEFF00950.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 4 people
Cropped.

Attachments

• F0366919-E5CA-42ED-8066-F43BBA817A97.jpg
    F0366919-E5CA-42ED-8066-F43BBA817A97.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: 7 people
Will someone please tell me Daniela's role in all this?

I started asking in Jon Gruden 28 (XXVIII), I think. I'm still clueless as to her part in the saga.

Plus if I ask, someone might put up another gif of her. :)

Between her and Gruden, you have the perfect aphrodisiac for a Grudon!

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the spelling errors folks. I'm at work and typing as fast I hear something and simply didn't even think. I'm human.

That said, I will never understand the desire for one of our own to be a condescending prick to those just trying to contribute to the thread in a good way.

You might wanna take a crash course in sarcasm. This board is chock full of it. Vfl92 is a good poster and I read his statement as more tongue in cheek than an attack on you. Carry on, you’ll get it!

TIA.

I was at that game and that was the reason for my username :)

I don't understand why people keep mentioning the MNF trucks. Do they think Gruden rides in those things or something? lol.

Even if they wanted to film some crazy segment about Gruden and Tennessee, they don't need 2 semi trucks to do it. One guy with a camera will suffice.

I still don’t understand why the really horrible stuff isn’t leaking. Too many people keep saying what you’re saying but not going into detail. All I’ve seen so far outside of Helm is speculation.

Because if you are tied to the AD in any way and like your job, you aren’t talking about it. It only damages Butch and his future opportunities which would have a negative impact financially on UT.

I constantly hear people saying Gruden won with Dungy's players. On the defensive side of the ball it has some merit, but Gruden turned over almost 50% of the roster before the 2002 season. He replaced more than 50% of the offensive starters. He deserves a little more credit for that win than he gets.

I posted this in the year of Lord 2012.

Been discussed adnauseum. The Bucs mortgaged their future for a chance at a Super Bowl and Chucky delivered. They gave up two first round and two second round picks just to get Chucky on the sidelines. With an aging team that made it more difficult to stay on top. His Raiders team beat the Pats but for a ridiculous tuck rule call. Gruden vs Saban would be legendary.

I don't understand why people keep mentioning the MNF trucks. Do they think Gruden rides in those things or something? lol.

Even if they wanted to film some crazy segment about Gruden and Tennessee, they don't need 2 semi trucks to do it. One guy with a camera will suffice.

No I think it was just a pit stop for the whole crew. I was just addressing the “rumor” that Gruden was in town. He was in town because the MNF crew made a pit stop, that’s all I was getting at.

They were helping him move obviously 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back