Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW the Brady Hoke PC is about to start.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wuw5ymUVEQ[/youtube]

He looks a nervous wreck. Gittery and keeps looking down and clearly just reading from his paper. Goodness. He needs public speaking classes ha

Tennessee Smokies‏Verified account
@smokiesbaseball
When the GRUMORS are flying around East Tennessee about a Gruden Bobblehead on UT Night next season....

Reactions: 2 people
Hoke: I'm going to be who I am. They're going to tweak some things to suit how he wants to run the program.

Reactions: 1 person
Currie could've shut down Grumors yesterday and didn't. Good enough for me right now.

He could use the Grumors to his advantage in a search.. Kinda like the government uses UFOs in the desert. Keeps most people focused on the wrong thing.. Helps them hide what they're really doing..

Speaking of avatars, I've been trying to upload this one as mine. Still have my button from the 85 Sugar Bowl. :)

It keeps rotating left after upload. You'll see below. What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

TIA.

Best game ever ..... I still have my old VCR tape of it

"How long can Tennessee nickel and dime their way down the field" lol

Hoke: I live in the day, I haven't thought about being a head coach again. Re-iterates focus on seniors.

He could use the Grumors to his advantage in a search.. Kinda like the government uses UFOs in the desert. Keeps most people focused on the wrong thing.. Helps them hide what they're really doing..

Definitely possible. Gruden could be the stalking horse.

I question why Beav's latest undertaking on twitter is to bash the media folks who downplay Gruden. I can't figure that out.

Hoke: He'll get with them on injuries later in the week. The best team for this team is to close practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back