Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't a huge fan when y'all sat next to us and we played like hot garbage and y'all left at halftime.

She was a fan. She just got mad at the way we were playing. I told her you was a mod on Volnation and not to bother you all. Lol

After Florida this year she hasn't watched at all.

I’m clueless after I was just told I was going to be “hurt” in an Internet forum. All due to questioning Grudens interest, or fulmers interest in him. Great call. You, mam, hit the nail on the head.

You still don't get it. So just quit trying. It isn't hard.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, at least we know Fulmer pays attention to his twitter account. How he must have been overwhelmed at all the tweets sent to him. Lol....

Reactions: 2 people
I have a text thread with childhood friends who are all die hard Vols... my brother added his one of his best friends from childhood (they reconnected about 5 months ago) to our thread last Saturday... He lives in Knoxville and has known Brice for a while playing in a basketball league with him... so talks to Brice and then tells us... I summarized what boro ans Rocky shared tonight in our thread and he sent it to him.. he replied back with those emojis...
My phone didn't see the emojis.. What are they

Reactions: 2 people
I don’t think he is that opposed. So many things get twisted up by friends and media. Also many things get taken out of context especially when emotions run high. The idea of Tee coming home is comforting to many but is he ready to handle such a big ship. If Peyton makes that comment and someone hears it then it can turn into Peyton doesn’t support Tee.

Gotcha. My brother is heart broken over the idea that Peyton has “betrayed” us... he’s a new father and his daughter was named Peyton and was actually born in room 16. Lol...

That narrative will need fixed once the smoke clears.

One of the positive outcomes from this battle is that Davenport, DiPietro, and all big boosters not named Haslam have learned that the average fan, alumni and small-to-medium boosters really do love UT and will go to the mat to fight for our UT.

Reactions: 7 people
Post of the day!

Such a simple concept; but apparently so difficult for some to grasp.

you are correct.

i think most people get on here and become a magnified version of who they really are.

the anonymity allows them to feel more safe to say what they think.

thus, trolls are just showing who/what/how they really are.

I'm glad you asked that. I have discussed my beliefs on this previously, and will do my best to elaborate further. First off, consider what happened barely more than 24 hours ago. The appointment of Fulmer tells us a lot more than just the program is in good hands. Peyton knows he is Tennessee's favorite son. He also knows, if anyone can stick their neck out and "take one for the team," all to set in motion the eventual outcome (e.g. yesterday and forward), he would be the perfect person to do it. IDGAS what the talking heads have said, the lines drawn between the above dots have convinced me that Peyton did what had to be done to put UT on the path back to greatness. TIFWIW.

As far as him needing Haslam, that s*** makes me sleepy. He doesn't need Haslam to gain access to an NFL front office or for political power. Peyton has enough clout and funds to secure any office he desired, and he'd get more than enough support from us to assist in funding any campaigns.

The House of Cards fell yesterday!
Also: One of Peyton's closest friends is Ray Hand, the antithesis of Haslam.

a lil off topic but not really

Austin Price‏ @AustinPriceless
4m4 minutes ago

Currently on @Volquest_Rivals: New Athletic Director @phillipfulmer has reached out to ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @CadeMays68 and told him he will do everything he can to make sure he ends up back with Tennessee. Join the best Vol site out there!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back