Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get word from Swamprat that Gruden is more than in play, someone verify that. I hope it goes with what Boro has. I am not really expecting leaks that aren't by design.

Got to make sure Tee is still on board. That will come this week. Maybe Monday? Probably snuck Miles in today to do due diligence and give him an interview. I'm sure some involved would want that...

I’ll eat plenty of crow when he lands on campus. Just hope it goes both ways. I have been ignored by many for asking legitimate questions about Gruden interest.

The problem is you say things intentionally to cause a stir, then act offended that people react. You’re like a little brother that annoys his siblings constantly, but then cries when one of them punches him.
Your “I didn’t do anything” act is boring already.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you Beaver for the update!

Could RockyTopSc possibly be Atlanta Vol? I know Atlanta is not in SC, but they seem to talk the same language...about cutting funds, etc?

Coasty, sorry about your loss.

No no. I promise you I am not ATL. I don’t know who he is but I do suspect we could know each other. I really don’t want to be a jerk but like many on here I prefer to remain anonymous. A few people here know me but they also respect my privacy. I honor theirs as well. I am very careful about what I say because if I ever get outed then I’m out of here.

Reactions: 16 people
Got to make sure Tee is still on board. That will come this week. Maybe Monday? Probably snuck Miles in today to do due diligence and give him an interview. I'm sure some involved would want that...

Yes

**Edit** Fulmer will want and need as many people on his side in the next few days that he can get....strength in numbers if you will. I would imagine, if a prominent booster of boosters have a suggestion for HC, he will oblige them by reaching out. At this time, he's not only looking to hire an HC, he's building bridges.

Last edited:
I joined Volnation because after lurking and reading what was said i bought into Gruden. At this point I want the best coach for Tennessee. I believe in Coach Fulmer's judgement on what is best for our team. I am Gruden till it ain't but I want to take my daughter to see a team that stomps the dog chit out of Vandy. I want her to know what it is like when teams feared TENNESSEE. I believe we are moving in that direction. So whoever the next coach is I am behind him because I know the guy that picked him LOVES UT. GBO! Gruden till it is not.

Reactions: 5 people
Off topic, anybody with a Samsung S8+? After the system update 2 weeks ago my bluetooth won't turn on. Anybody having this issue?

I have the S8+ and haven't had any problems with Bluetooth. I've had plenty of other problems though. Not since the update but since a few months after I got the phone.

Reactions: 1 person
If you have been a UT fan for more than 5 years everyone knew what the Haslams were doing to this university.

That may be but you sure as hell haven't heard them bashed publicly until Tony started his campaign last summer. He says he doesn't have insider status, he leaves that up to the Hyams of the world. His job is to talk about it and give fans a voice

Reactions: 1 person
I do canned coconut milk, heavy whipping cream, vasnilla protein powder, spinach, chia seeds, and frozen strawberries.

I hope you use organic strawberries...they are right up there with apples for having most pesticide residue

I use to use coconut water...kirklands...but Costco in Knox has not had it since their ground opening

never would have considered whipping cream

I’m clueless after I was just told I was going to be “hurt” in an Internet forum. All due to questioning Grudens interest, or fulmers interest in him. Great call. You, mam, hit the nail on the head.

Okay, I'll answer it this way. Some time back, I was talking to one of my clients that made mention Butch was on the hotseat and we would be starting a search. They also mentioned how she heard UT was going big. I asked specifically if they thought it was Gruden. The response?

"Everyone wants Gruden."

If Gruden isn't in the top 5 or 3 of Fulmer, we are completely screwed. Fulmer is smart, has to realize what this fan base wants, craves even and knows what a name like Gruden will do to the masses as well as the national level media attention it's going to bring.

Does that answer your question about "other coaches" over Gruden?

Reactions: 6 people
No no. I promise you I am not ATL. I don’t know who he is but I do suspect we could know each other. I really don’t want to be a jerk but like many on here I prefer to remain anonymous. A few people here know me but they also respect my privacy. I honor theirs as well. I am very careful about what I say because if I ever get outed then I’m out of here.

Ohhhhh....
...but you would be back :)

We were told Ergen would fill in the blanks(or numbers) with any funding the Haslams pull after Fulmer got put in the AD.

Can you answer yes or no to this at all?

Yes.... Would like to know if this is true or not??

It's kinda a big deal.......

Yes it is because if true, it would give other boosters more confidence in keeping the pressure on the Haslams without reservation

You still don't get it. So just quit trying. It isn't hard.

Volly, I know I've been an a@@ from time to time and run the risk of being booted (but that was in the politics thread :)) but you're a mod......

Boot 'im...... For heaven's sake if YOU are tired of his/her schtick......

ShowwalterEjected,EjectsUmps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back