Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you say things intentionally to cause a stir, then act offended that people react. You’re like a little brother that annoys his siblings constantly, but then cries when one of them punches him.
Your “I didn’t do anything” act is boring already.

BS. I asked a legit question that has yet to be answered but only flamed. I have a family. I have a dog. I can get plenty of attention elsewhere. I can’t take a poo without my dog whining at the door.

Again, I just see Fulmer as wanting a Petersen, Frost, Fuente, type hire. Maybe even les. I just don’t see the G name riling Fulmer up like it does people on here. I could be way off.

Petersen sounds much more plausible than Patterson, imo

Would love for Petersen to consider UT but not sure if he would be that successful in the recruiting environment of the SEC. Wilcox was shocked at the cut throat recruiting in the southeast. Have to wonder if Petersen can adapt?

I hope you use organic strawberries...they are right up there with apples for having most pesticide residue

I use to use coconut water...kirklands...but Costco in Knox has not had it since their ground opening

never would have considered whipping cream

I'm keto so mo fat mo better.

Reactions: 2 people
Also remember the coach we hire has to understand they aren't just a coach they are the face of the whole state. Not many coaches can deal with that pressure but I know one that can.....

Soon

Reactions: 1 person
One of the positive outcomes from this battle is that Davenport, DiPietro, and all big boosters not named Haslam have learned that the average fan, alumni and small-to-medium boosters really do love UT and will go to the mat to fight for our UT.

I agree Poppa...but there is a big difference between a hero and a traitor. I'm reserving judgement for now.

BS. I asked a legit question that has yet to be answered but only flamed. I have a family. I have a dog. I can get plenty of attention elsewhere. I can’t take a poo without my dog whining at the door.

Again, I just see Fulmer as wanting a Petersen, Frost, Fuente, type hire. Maybe even les. I just don’t see the G name riling Fulmer up like it does people on here. I could be way off.
I've needed a reason to get off this thread for a minute.. Procrastinated long enough still here.. After 10min of you Im ready for a break..here's to hoping when I come back you're gone

Reactions: 2 people
touche'.

i'm catching up, a few posts back i acknowledged having misread the great and powerful beav. now i'm back on the yellow brick road.

serously, i've never thought he was an out and out troll, but i've been skeptical of him (admittedly). I feel like he's on the same page as we are, simply wanting to see UT back on top. you gotta respect that, and i do.

:hi:

I was just teasing. Perception is reality for every person. So I really try to not judge people. For me, the beav brought info. Hawk, SFD, and others chased that info enough to satisfy my digging. That I believe the beav to be real. I don't take everything that he says as fact. I've been at peace for 3 threads.

This really wasn't directed at you.

Reactions: 1 person

Your list could be correct but IMO he makes Gruden tell us no first.

Well sh*t looks like I'm back on the Gruden train again.

I'll admit I hopped off and hitched a ride on the Leach pirate ship for a day or two, but that thing sunk. You Gruden loyalists are crazy, but damnit, I like you.

tenor.gif

Welcome back friend!

Would love for Petersen to consider UT but not sure if he would be that successful in the recruiting environment of the SEC. Wilcox was shocked at the cut throat recruiting in the southeast. Have to wonder if Petersen can adapt?

His game preparation with lower star talent is enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back