Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll answer it this way. Some time back, I was talking to one of my clients that made mention Butch was on the hotseat and we would be starting a search. They also mentioned how she heard UT was going big. I asked specifically if they thought it was Gruden. The response?

"Everyone wants Gruden."

If Gruden isn't in the top 5 or 3 of Fulmer, we are completely screwed. Fulmer is smart, has to realize what this fan base wants, craves even and knows what a name like Gruden will do to the masses as well as the national level media attention it's going to bring.

Does that answer your question about "other coaches" over Gruden?

It’s a good start. I hope in the end Fulmer does what’s best for our program, not what our fans want. I’ll be the first to admit I’m sure Fulmer has a better grasp of this than me and 99% of the fans. Tons are chanting for the lane train and I certainly hope he doesn’t cave to our fans. Big names are great, but I want our program winning.

I've needed a reason to get off this thread for a minute.. Procrastinated long enough still here.. After 10min of you Im ready for a break..here's to hoping when I come back you're gone

I don’t understand why more people haven’t put him on ignore

If you feed trolls they stick around

Reactions: 4 people
BS. I asked a legit question that has yet to be answered but only flamed. I have a family. I have a dog. I can get plenty of attention elsewhere. I can’t take a poo without my dog whining at the door.

Again, I just see Fulmer as wanting a Petersen, Frost, Fuente, type hire. Maybe even les. I just don’t see the G name riling Fulmer up like it does people on here. I could be way off.

Your bowel movements need not be brought here. No wonder it smells like a paper mill.

Come on man. Think a little. Gruden aside, MIT knew nothing more than any of us. The second it looked like the Gruden thing wasn’t working he started the “ I was just pushing a positive agenda”. I hope Gruden comes, but all that aside MIT knows as much about a coach as I do walking on the moon.

you did not watch the whole movie dude...in fact it sounds like you missed most of it and only watched the trailer

Reactions: 1 person
Ugh, this evening. Someone end me please.

Trapped with my Dawg family. It's not as bad as you'd imagine.

It's worse.

I need a Gruden announcement SOON. Can't take much more barking.

UGA-Fans-Never-Expect-Ring-MEME.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
Yes it is because if true, it would give other boosters more confidence in keeping the pressure on the Haslams without reservation

The unfortunate thing is that UT took the Haslams money for years and the Haslams were the big money boosters for most of the time. After all, Big Jim played for Neyland.

That seems to have encouraged the Haslams to think they could run the AD..... We (the fans) let them for the last decade. You see what we have gotten......

We (the fans) said "No more! So what if you have money?? We don't care if you have $$$$". But winning with integity is just as, if not more, important.

Unfortunately, $$ makes the university go 'round.

If Ergen (who can arguably buy and sell the Haslams) will make up for what they (the Haslams) won't give the university we can get out from under their thieving ways.....

sorry for the rant.....

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back