Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes and trolling aside, why would you think Fulmer would have interest in Gruden? I highly doubt Fulmer buys into the Gruden name hype like this silly thread does. Fulmer will want a proven college coach in that spot before he just throws a big name in there for no good reason. I imagine there are a couple names up front for Fulmer, and I just don’t envision Gruden being one of them.

Then LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!!

I envision you as the smart @ss that LOVES going to Chuck E. Cheese and pulling all the kids aside and telling them "You do know, of course, that there IS no Santa Claus."

And, getting off when the kids cry......

You are the definition of a narcissistic masochist.....

There's absolutely NO reason for what you do otherwise.

I'm done with you.

Reactions: 8 people
Go golf‏ @VolsScotchGolf
4m4 minutes ago

For the first time in a long time we have an Orange Blooded General leading the charge for Tennessee. Coach Fulmer is very busy assessing and assembling our future coaching staff. EVERY qualified coach is on the table and #Volnation should have full confidence in the process now.

But you said Gruden was a done deal. Why would he need to put other coaches on the table?

Reactions: 7 people
I would think time is of the essence to get this done while Haslam's camp is weakened, before he can form some dastardly plan.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Ah, gotcha. They didn't have a water polo team anymore when I attended, unfortunately. Though they still had all the gear so we brought it out occasionally in the spring-time and played pick-up.

I was a distance guy.

Start cycling. You’ll be good at triathlons someday!

Sitting in a suite for the Big Ten Championship. Wearing my orange!

I'm keeping track of how many comments I get in this sea of red.

1. Washing hands in the bathroom, guy looks over at me from the next sink, then snorts and goes back to washing to his hands.
2. A Wisconsin fan yelled Clay Travis at me. Unsure if it was preceded by the f-word.
3. ‎Drunk Ohio State girl yelled at me that I was at the wrong game. This lasted 20 minutes.
4. ‎"TENNESSEE?!?! Aw, good luck, man." -OSU fan.
5. Wisconsin fan: "WRONG CONFERENCE!!!"
6. ‎Tenneesee?!?!
7. Guy yells ‎"Hey UT, who's your coach?" I yelled GRUDEN!!!

"Hey UT, who's your coach? Answer: "Your mom, hear she likes the 'spread.'"

Reactions: 4 people
Why? Just, why?

I don't come to your place of business and tell you you're making french fries wrong......

Leave people to do what they want to do.......

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

He's saying he works at a burger joint :crazy:

Get it....up top amiright :good!:

I think the new deal sweetener is that the toxicity of the job previously was being controlled by and having to answer to Haslam. Now you answer to Phil.

I feel with Gruden's ego, he would consider himself a partner with Phil...more than working for him.

And I think that Phil would oblige publicly.

Reactions: 4 people
hey bud....you clicked on the wrong thread....and if you intended to click into the gruden thread then you must not have anything else better to do....

Agree. Sarcasm has its place, but getting on this thread with that comment sounds like a banmer. A scared bammer with nothing to do on championship weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back