Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

I actually like you more now because you had the balls to come back and man up to your wrong prediction.

Reactions: 6 people
I feel with Gruden's ego, he would consider himself a partner with Phil...more than working for him.

And I think that Phil would oblige publicly.

Mr.Fulmer signed up for two years, just enough time to put the pieces together and then go Emeritus. CJG will have it humming and the new AD can run the other 19 sports.

But you said Gruden was a done deal. Why would he need to put other coaches on the table?

Because he wasn't a done deal.
I want Gruden. I have since 12.
If Coach Fulmer thinks he is the best option. AND Gruden actually wants to come here, it will happen.
I trust Coach doing what's best.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

I thought you had tomorrow too? At least your owning up to it?

No Coach Cut to the hill. To old and lost to Army this year at Duke. Not even a ripple hire, let alone a splash. I love what he did in the 90's, but damn, that is 20 years ago

Reactions: 3 people
I would just like to take a moment to acknowledge how nice it is to not have to listen to anymore M****n talk anymore. I wonder where the M****nites landed.

Reactions: 17 people

Somebody get this man a beer ----- to wash down that hat!

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe the Honors course?
Been there several times in the 2000's, course has very few outs, no sanctuary, "de-greening" a putt is very possible on several holes- brutal for a bogie golfer. Fantastic place... "Please sir, may I have another?"

All jokes and trolling aside, why would you think Fulmer would have interest in Gruden? I highly doubt Fulmer buys into the Gruden name hype like this silly thread does. Fulmer will want a proven college coach in that spot before he just throws a big name in there for no good reason. I imagine there are a couple names up front for Fulmer, and I just don’t envision Gruden being one of them.

Because Gruden's ring is bigger than Fulmer's.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back