Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic.....do we root for bulldogs in playoffs?

This justifies an Ape response...

laiuwrflihbawf7r6tw9e68i7tq2iyuhfblw !o9h laiwurhfo8hrf8oq743h8o7hwlefjnlarbfl!

And

ailurfo8q3h4874ogbOYWADLKQGIuhjmar f,m

I did get word from Swamprat that Gruden is more than in play, someone verify that. I hope it goes with what Boro has. I am not really expecting leaks that aren't by design.

Reactions: 4 people
This is how i see ill Jimmy now....
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

Reactions: 5 people
Used to frequent this thread everyday all day. Just got fed up with the stuff on the Hill right now. But I have to say this thread is always on top. ALWAYS! And it’s the only thread where everybody knows everybody and actually gets along. I guess I’ve lost my faith in it actually happening, but I commend you all for being good people and keeping this thread so active. This is the best thread by far.

oh its happening!

I think Ole Boro knows more than he says. :)

I don’t believe Gruden will be passed on if things can get hammered out. Before anyone freaks out I’m not arguing for Cut but if you lived through the 90’s with him you can understand what he brings. He is actually more of a known than Gruden. He would get things in line and win in a hurry. He is just not the shock the world sexy hire. He knows how to develop talent as well as anyone in football. With all things being equal I would prefer to drop the big one and get Gruden.

Rocky, I’d have to think Cut would HAVE to bring in Tee as OC. Pair him with a Kevin Steele (tonight not withstanding) and I’d take that all day. If Gruden says no. I’ll be honest too, I wish Lane wasn’t Lane... that doofus can flat out coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm over it. The national press has acknowledged that we aren't wearing tinfoil hats yet our own act this way?

Hey, we like out feisty ladies around these parts. Saves us the trouble and gives us a chuckle when some random dude gets owned by one of you classy, sharp ladies.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

No worries, hang around...it'll come out in the wash. Let's see what happens!

Reactions: 2 people
I think Ole Boro knows more than he says. :)

I don’t believe Gruden will be passed on if things can get hammered out. Before anyone freaks out I’m not arguing for Cut but if you lived through the 90’s with him you can understand what he brings. He is actually more of a known than Gruden. He would get things in line and win in a hurry. He is just not the shock the world sexy hire. He knows how to develop talent as well as anyone in football. With all things being equal I would prefer to drop the big one and get Gruden.

It feels like we are in an unanticipated place right now.

If Shiano was a shock then having Phil as AD and the head of the snake cut off wasn't fully planned.

The "plan" still had Currie as AD and the snake with less control

We are in a great position right now.

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back