Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we like out feisty ladies around these parts. Saves us the trouble and gives us a chuckle when some random dude gets owned by one of you classy, sharp ladies.

I'm glad they're taking a stand. I've mellowed in my old age, and am not particularly desiring to rekindle my DGAF status. That said, a man has his limits.

I'm just glad they're on the side of the "good guys." Hey SFD and Sara, any reason y'all are being more cryptic than Bubba with the nuclear codes?

I'm glad they're taking a stand. I've mellowed in my old age, and am not particularly desiring to rekindle my DGAF status. That said, a man has his limits.

I'm just glad they're on the side of the "good guys." Hey SFD and Sara, any reason y'all are being more cryptic than Bubba with the nuclear codes?

Nope. Just Cleveland business.

Reactions: 1 person
I would just like to take a moment to acknowledge how nice it is to not have to listen to anymore M****n talk anymore. I wonder where the M****nites landed.

56862736db3e39302a7d02322347b2ef--goth-clothes-nurse-stuff.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
But you said Gruden was a done deal. Why would he need to put other coaches on the table?

He also could’ve been talking about assistant coaches as well. So many people are so hell bent on proving that someone is wrong or trolling. If you don’t have any inside source saying otherwise then just ride out the storm

Hey y'all. Tony Bosilio is reporting that Justin Fuente and Gary Patterson are Fulmer's top two choices for HC. TB may be full of bull. Just thought y'all might want to know.

Well, I guess I'm here to eat my hat. I kind of wanted an extension after the Currie firing happened, but I'll stick to my word.

It's a mesh Bill Dance model Vols hat. I figure that would be less filling on account of the mesh

I still think GRIDEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still against any type of Kiffin presence on the hill. I find that proposition ludicrous, as he's the reason we're here even talking about a coach situation a decade after he sandbagged our program.

Tis the season to hire Gruden'falalalala lala la la
Currie's family's packed and movin, falalala la lala la la
Make room for a fat director fa lala la lala la la la
Kiffin is a scum defector FA la la la la lala la la:gun:

Dude, you are so FOS, but we like it. Still can't get past the Christmas jingles and your use of recruiting and pooting. Wth are you drinking? Lol

Reactions: 3 people

Well, one of the VN girls is on the opposing side.

But LG mainly sticks to the PF for the moment.

Whomever UT hires, it has to be a homerun. UGA is the new standard. 2 years as HC and Smart wins the SEC. Makes me sick to my stomach and jealous.

Except that Smart had WAAAAY more in the cupboard when he came on board after Richt's firing than TN does....

It'll take *whoever* the next coach at TN time to restock.....

Gruden makes that re-stocking happen faster than anyone else.

Reactions: 1 person
It feels like we are in an unanticipated place right now.

If Shiano was a shock then having Phil as AD and the head of the snake cut off wasn't fully planned.

The "plan" still had Currie as AD and the snake with less control

We are in a great position right now.

We are in a better position in many ways. John and Haslam really made a biblical mess. Knowing how things work inside on the hill I really gave John a chance. I thought his self serving personality would get us what we needed, I was so wrong. this week was exhausting because I made it my mission to get him. Luckily a lot of people helped and we got it done.

Reactions: 35 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back