Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for encouragement:

56278072_display_image.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I can't find any source that has a Beechcraft King Air 350 Turbo Prop costing anywhere above $2,000/hr. So, skeeter is trying to have us believe that Hart has spent over 50 hours having the plane fly in the coaching search. That is at least 3.6 hours of in-air time every day since Dooley was fired.

No way.

I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

At least he saved 100K+ this time by not hiring a search firm to tell us an obvious list of coaching candidates.

I know exactly who he is. His name, where he went to HS, some mutual friends, etc. Very solid guy. The reason people are hanging on his words are because he has a long history of posting accurate info. No one is infallible, of course, and he could be getting bad info (as could skeeter, DP, LWS, etc.), but he is most definitely not trolling people.

Is the Jester is his probation officer ??? joking :)

Where is skeeter getting $100K+ in jet fuel? Hard to believe that UT's jet would cost more than $2,500/hr. Are we to believe that Hart has logged 50+ hours of flying in 14 days?

Must have circled the world about 4 times

Whoro-vol, Gay4Bray, Crybabyavi, Sheeter, oldballs75

I'm on a roll here, who am I missing?

Not saying they are smoke screening but...

Hart, Hyams, Hubbs, Rucker =

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture4407-1500w-djs-disco-stage-fog-smoke.jpg

If someone wanted to start a smoke screen you don't have to do anything. Just let these guys off on their own. They do a decent job of writing news everyone knows about but are severely challenged at reporting news that isn't officially released. Keystone Cops of the media.

I hope you don't think I was arguing. I just love discussing how recruiting works. It's very hard to overstate having the kid on campus and that's why I feel he had no other choice but to lie.

Richt wouldn't lie IMO. That's why I was pulling for him on Saturday

I love how you could read Richt's words after the roughing call on McCarron. "That is bull crap." I don't like Georgia and never will, but you have to give the man some credit. He is a quality human being. I am not sure some Georgia fans realize what they have, but it has been a theme that he just can't get over the hump. I will point back to one year that he made a big mistake when he decided to plit time between D.J. Shockley and Greene (I think). Shockley was Richt's first big recruit, and I think he felt he had to play him. They lost one game that year against Florida by one score, and Shockley threw a pick 6. That was the year he could have won it all.

Reactions: 2 people
Is it weird that a certain coach is still contacting potential assistants particularly for a town without a professional sports team?

Reactions: 6 people
No Stephen Hargis sighting?

...this is what I am waiting for.

I spoke to Mulder & Scully. They make a good point. The Haslem camp (who has strong ties with everyone in Chattanooga) told him to squash a follow-up for now or risk messing up everything...again.

If someone wanted to start a smoke screen you don't have to do anything. Just let these guys off on their own. They do a decent job of writing news everyone knows about but are severely challenged at reporting news that isn't officially released. Keystone Cops of the media.

Classic smokescreen...

spy_hunter_smoke_screen.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Is it weird that a certain coach is still contacting potential assistants particularly for a town without a professional sports team?

Yes, considering Kentucky even passed on him.... If he's thinking Auburn it might have legs but I don't see PF at UT again....

I can't find any source that has a Beechcraft King Air 350 Turbo Prop costing anywhere above $2,000/hr. So, skeeter is trying to have us believe that Hart has spent over 50 hours having the plane fly in the coaching search. That is at least 3.6 hours of in-air time every day since Dooley was fired.

No way.

At least we know skeet isnt n the fin area of the ad......lol

Just kidding..

Vestal is finally getting a pro team ... Oh wait you said town not area ... dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back