Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is skeeter getting $100K+ in jet fuel? Hard to believe that UT's jet would cost more than $2,500/hr. Are we to believe that Hart has logged 50+ hours of flying in 14 days?

A lot of flights to Tampa!

I'm 100% Gruden, but Gruden has almost become symbolic of what we deserve as a fan base in my mind. We all want Gruden more than anything, but if he doesn't come, I don't think what we are demanding is any less important. I think we are wanting something more for our program than a Charlie Strong or Larry Fedora.

Gruden 2013!

Reactions: 7 people
I'm not trying to argue with you, but signing day is 2 months away. If the kid really wants to be at louisville then he will know for sure in a week or so. IMO he would if he didn't flip this weekend he would if Strong was for sure staying. I think Strong would earn more respect from parents by taking this approach as well.

I know Saban and Miles would lie. I'm not sure about Richt though.

I hope you don't think I was arguing. I just love discussing how recruiting works. It's very hard to overstate having the kid on campus and that's why I feel he had no other choice but to lie.

Richt wouldn't lie IMO. That's why I was pulling for him on Saturday

If an official denial from Gruden or AD has happened yet, it will not happen imo. Things have slowed down significantly as it relates to the UT and Gruden connection. All part of the plan.

I think we should start taking bets on when the press conference to announce the new coach will be. Not by calendar date either. I'm guessing Gruden XXXVIII.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

I do too..... i keep saying i think it's Strong but hope it's Gruden

I'm 100% Gruden, but Gruden has almost become symbolic of what we deserve as a fan base in my mind. We all want Gruden more than anything, but if he doesn't come, I don't think what we are demanding is any less important. I think we are wanting something more for our program than a Charlie Strong or Larry Fedora.

Gruden 2013!

Give me Gruden or give me a doughnut. Either way, I win.

Reactions: 1 person
If an official denial from Gruden or AD has happened yet, it will not happen imo. Things have slowed down significantly as it relates to the UT and Gruden connection. All part of the plan.

They definitely shot down a lot of the speculation.

Not saying they are smoke screening but...

Hart, Hyams, Hubbs, Rucker =

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture4407-1500w-djs-disco-stage-fog-smoke.jpg

Does anyone have ANY information who this babyvol is? I know babyvol has been reliable in the past, but what is babyvol's connection to UT? Why does everyone hang on babyvol's every word as if it's gospel?

I know exactly who he is. His name, where he went to HS, some mutual friends, etc. Very solid guy. The reason people are hanging on his words are because he has a long history of posting accurate info. No one is infallible, of course, and he could be getting bad info (as could skeeter, DP, LWS, etc.), but he is most definitely not trolling people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back