Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't think I was arguing. I just love discussing how recruiting works. It's very hard to overstate having the kid on campus and that's why I feel he had no other choice but to lie.

Richt wouldn't lie IMO. That's why I was pulling for him on Saturday

I didn't think you were and did not want you to think the same of me. I enjoy your rational conversation and questions. If we all agreed it would be pretty boring in here.

Just know that it's someone the VN loves. That's as far into it as I'm allowed to go without giving away my source.

The AD and Lamontes office are stalking this board hard.

I'm starting to believe in this delayed info going on here. The sticking point in the TFP article was assistant money right? And he said on radio the two sides were far apart. I'm wondering if it was Gruden pushing hard for them to pay C. Morris's buyout and they said no. And now he has to find a new OC. Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 person
Just know that it's someone the VN loves. That's as far into it as I'm allowed to go without giving away my source.

In that case, Bob I need representation. Call me....maybe?

Reactions: 2 people
OV, Jay, 'Boro, OS, BV, calling all OG's...hearing anything new?

I have't seen any of them in here today... maybe busy but I'm not sure what that means... may mean they don't have anything new.... may mean they are just like us, wait and see, and may be a bad sign for the Grudenites

So reading into this....transfer the <3 for Gruden to another VN <3?

My gut tells me we are going to get stuck with Strong or Smart. I'm hating my gut right now.

I have't seen any of them in here today... maybe busy but I'm not sure what that means... may mean they don't have anything new.... may mean they are just like us, wait and see, and may be a bad sign for the Grudenites

Or maybe they've been told to zip it. Likely in my opinion.

Just when you think it's dead, it keeps going. :lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back