Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. Can't believe we are on GXV already. Any news? Been away all day as I actually was forced to be productive today. TIA

Gruden 2012

The good word is that there are intelligent reasonable people who are well-connected that still believe that Jon Gruden to Tennessee is not in doubt. At the same time, skeeter is credible too. So that's the bad word. Someone is getting misinformed.

Gotcha. But you have to think... if it wasn't Gruden, why would you misinform? No need to. Just come out and say it.

Therefore, it must be Gruden.

100% lock.

All in.

SOON.

Sticky banana.

The good word is that there are intelligent reasonable people who are well-connected that still believe that Jon Gruden to Tennessee is not in doubt. At the same time, skeeter is credible too. So that's the bad word. Someone is getting misinformed.

Do you think skeeter may be in on what is happening and being fed by his sources with misinformation since he is a very credible poster?

I swear this is One month ago RELIVED!

Are you guys freaking kidding me?

Yay4bray, did you kill the old OG's and then take their place??

You have got to be kidding me!

Yes?

Just know that it's someone the VN loves. That's as far into it as I'm allowed to go without giving away my source.

The AD and Lamontes office are stalking this board hard.

Contact me...I've got a Quantum Encryption Algorithm that the AD or Lamontes offices will spend wasted hours, days, months, years trying to Decrypt. :)

Whenever I picture Dave Hart and the media (Hyams, Rucker, etc.) I always envision this...

despicable_me_3.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
This intrigue is driving me nuts....and not the joke

As Popeye would say " I've had all I can stands, cause I can't stands no more". I may have to have a sip or two of shine. For medicinal purposes, of course. Just to calm my nerves. :)

Dude, not too long ago you were one of the "insiders" in the Gruden threads and were sharing info just like the rest. And a few days ago you turned on your sources and are now mocking folks who still believe that Gruden might be the new UT HC? How about you take a walk and find a new place to hangout.

I know, but at some point it becomes funny, specifically how Y4B likes to come in, post 4 vague sentences, then fade away while people eat it up. I didnt turn on my sources, I figured out those that are FOS. I admitted I was listening to those that supported my opinions and dismissed those that didnt. By Friday 100% of the people I know close to things said it was done, over, and some even verified it was never as close as they thought. I do not consider myself an insider, but do hear things most people are not privy to from time to time. I shared those in this thread, and it was wrong, and I admit I have no credibility lol.

Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now, and I am ONLY calling out Y4B because he is FOS.

I will stop posting here when I am ready, and only post a few times a day now. I know people here, I like them, and they like me. If YOU do not like that ignore me or STFU.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back