Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I picture Dave Hart and the media (Hyams, Rucker, etc.) I always envision this...

despicable_me_3.jpg

The funny thing about that pic is the guy in the middle's name is Gru!

I don't get to go to many games but see us on tv and listen to radio when gruden comes PLEASE get a sticky banana section! be awesome to get sticky banana national

Tennessee Football ‏@Vol_Football
Complete Release: Five #Vols (Patterson, Hunter, Rivera, Richardson, Thomas) Earn @AP All-SEC Honors http://soc.li/CdS1EhO

And we were 1-7 in the SEC

Adds up, yes? No?

We were loaded with talent on offense this year, no doubt. A competent HC and DC would have gotten us to being at least competitive for the East crown. That defense was far worst than last year while returning almost everyone.

I know, but at some point it becomes funny, specifically how Y4B likes to come in, post 4 vague sentences, then fade away while people eat it up. I didnt turn on my sources, I figured out those that are FOS. I admitted I was listening to those that supported my opinions and dismissed those that didnt. By Friday 100% of the people I know close to things said it was done, over, and some even verified it was never as close as they thought. I do not consider myself an insider, but do hear things most people are not privy to from time to time. I shared those in this thread, and it was wrong, and I admit I have no credibility lol.

Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now, and I am ONLY calling out Y4B because he is FOS.

I will stop posting here when I am ready, and only post a few times a day now. I know people here, I like them, and they like me. If YOU do not like that ignore me or STFU.

I agree to an extent. I think I was being told what they wanted to believe. I don't think it was a lie in the since that they believed what they were telling me.

I know I posted a potential bomb in the coaching cliff notes thread from Larry, regarding Strong. but i Wanted to tell y'all I'm still full on Gruden. I've believed from the start that everything I get from him is part of the smokescreen but only to will tell.

I know, but at some point it becomes funny, specifically how Y4B likes to come in, post 4 vague sentences, then fade away while people eat it up. I didnt turn on my sources, I figured out those that are FOS. I admitted I was listening to those that supported my opinions and dismissed those that didnt. By Friday 100% of the people I know close to things said it was done, over, and some even verified it was never as close as they thought. I do not consider myself an insider, but do hear things most people are not privy to from time to time. I shared those in this thread, and it was wrong, and I admit I have no credibility lol.

Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now, and I am ONLY calling out Y4B because he is FOS.

I will stop posting here when I am ready, and only post a few times a day now. I know people here, I like them, and they like me. If YOU do not like that ignore me or STFU.

I agree 1000%. Been here since Gruden I, and it stinks.

You are still credible to me.... I wish you were saying what i want you too but I thank you for you honest posts

Reactions: 1 person
Well, apparently Cindy Gruden's family and a whole pack of NFL players and coaches got duped too. Listen to what Bcarter is saying. He has 3 different completely independent sources who got this going. That would hold up in court.

Of course, the Hubbs/Hyams/Skeeter/LaMonte/Hart story would hold up in court too.

I agree to an extent. I think I was being told what they wanted to believe. I don't think it was a lie in the since that they believed what they were telling me.

Any good news today for the Grudenite hopefulls ? or is it still all :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back