Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't I might set up my company tent to tailgate under..... if you have figured out what I do you will understand the pun :)

You sell pharmaceuticals??

We gonna need lots of them before its over with. Lol.

Either way. My next trip to East Tennessee. We gonna have to get together for a cold refreshment or 2

I know, but at some point it becomes funny, specifically how Y4B likes to come in, post 4 vague sentences, then fade away while people eat it up. I didnt turn on my sources, I figured out those that are FOS. I admitted I was listening to those that supported my opinions and dismissed those that didnt. By Friday 100% of the people I know close to things said it was done, over, and some even verified it was never as close as they thought. I do not consider myself an insider, but do hear things most people are not privy to from time to time. I shared those in this thread, and it was wrong, and I admit I have no credibility lol.

Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now, and I am ONLY calling out Y4B because he is FOS.

I will stop posting here when I am ready, and only post a few times a day now. I know people here, I like them, and they like me. If YOU do not like that ignore me or STFU.

You've told us your story many many times, bcarter. I'm not trying to fight with you but it seems that you're just in this thread to mock because you've since "seen the light". And I think that's weak. Especially from a guy who spent weeks telling us all about how Gruden was coming to town. JMO

Have a great day, sir :hi:

Reactions: 16 people
Slice and BCarter: Appreciate your latest posts.

Regardless of the ultimate veracity of the info you brought to the forum, your presence was and still is appreciated. We all want the same thing: to get back to a top-flight program.

Reactions: 1 person
So...... is Gruden still in the mix or is this just a few folks holding out all hope that their "sources" were right?

I know, but at some point it becomes funny, specifically how Y4B likes to come in, post 4 vague sentences, then fade away while people eat it up. I didnt turn on my sources, I figured out those that are FOS. I admitted I was listening to those that supported my opinions and dismissed those that didnt. By Friday 100% of the people I know close to things said it was done, over, and some even verified it was never as close as they thought. I do not consider myself an insider, but do hear things most people are not privy to from time to time. I shared those in this thread, and it was wrong, and I admit I have no credibility lol.

Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now, and I am ONLY calling out Y4B because he is FOS.

I will stop posting here when I am ready, and only post a few times a day now. I know people here, I like them, and they like me. If YOU do not like that ignore me or STFU.

People not listening to bcarter should be. Sometimes the truth is simpler than what we'd like it to be. Keep whatever faith in Gruden you want but I think it's getting clearer that you should have an open mind to it not happening and being ok with it.

Reactions: 1 person
You've told us your story many many times, bcarter. I'm not trying to fight with you but it seems that you're just in this thread to mock because you've since "seen the light". And I think that's weak. Especially from a guy who spent weeks telling us all about how Gruden was coming to town. JMO

Have a great day, sir :hi:

I couldn't agree more

Reactions: 3 people
Off to teach a class. Check with you guys later.

diK59WqcCkufompJVP4KAA2.gif

Over in the Vol Reporter thread Freak or a mod posted a few days back that the IP was from Canada.

Ftr you can manipulate ip addresses.

It's easy. People do it all the time to skirt the bans on illegal downloads and Canada is a place that is commonly used.

You sell pharmaceuticals??

We gonna need lots of them before its over with. Lol.

Either way. My next trip to East Tennessee. We gonna have to get together for a cold refreshment or 2

When i get you, it is too late for pharmaceuticals...ha ha ha

I will be glad to have a cold one with anyone in this thread... after the way I have ignored all other aspects of my life, you guys may be the only friends I have left
LOL

Over in the Vol Reporter thread Freak or a mod posted a few days back that the IP was from Canada.

Yeah, that is what I mean. To get IP addresses you would need server records. So if any people who were reporting the "truth" were found out, one source could be the VN server records. Is this forum on equipment owned by UT?

I imagine that Y4B will soon post that the coaching staff will be:

HC - Gruden
OC - Cutcliffe
QB - Manning (who will retire after winning XLVII in his hometown)
RB - Graham
OL - Fulmer (co-RC)
WR - Tee Martin
DC - Chavis
DL - Marion Hobby
LB - Al Wilson
DB - Zook (co-RC)
ST - Reveiz or, if the experiment is a success, a reanimated George "Bad News" Cafego

Hyams,

"I haven't had a lot of luck trying to track it down (regarding the coaching search".

Does not think there is a "leader in the club house".

He has no idea what is going on - paraphrase.

Reactions: 3 people

I understand where you are coming from. While I don't bevlieve you were trolling, it is each person's resposibility to determine what is the truth and what is BS. I got caught up as much as anyone. I had one person tell me that his sister was employed by JG and he was not coming here. I shared that with the board and was ridiculed for it. I thin you even called BS and dismissed it. WHile I believed the source I had was not being dishonest, I ran to the board not to try and discount the rumors that he was coming here but to get reasurrance that he was coming. I believed people I had never even spoken too over someone that I talked to face to face. Anyway, I harbor no hard feelings toward you or any of the people that have brought information to the board. I believe that the OGs believed what they were told and shared it with the board. It is each persons responsibility to accept it for what it is and choose to believe it if they like. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back