Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've told us your story many many times, bcarter. I'm not trying to fight with you but it seems that you're just in this thread to mock because you've since "seen the light". And I think that's weak. Especially from a guy who spent weeks telling us all about how Gruden was coming to town. JMO

Have a great day, sir :hi:

I am passionate about things, and what I believe. I will bring anything I bring with the same level of intensity whether it be positive or negative. I want to get all the info, not just that which supports my position.

I just get sick of the GTFO if you dont believe and when it comes to mocking, Y4B is the only one I feel like I have mocked or put down in any way. And he deserves it imo. People are upset enough, to continue to troll after it is completely evident this was never what it was told to be, is just chicken**** and trollish.

Waiting on that guy to post a Soooieee when Arky hires a coach.

Reactions: 3 people
I still don't understand how he is arriving at his $100K+ figure he claims Hart has already spent on the jet

I agree, but shoot he has been right more then wrong so i will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Bcarter, since some of your sources were wrong about JG being UTHC you don't think they could be wrong about things being over & done? Just sayin

Reactions: 3 people
When i get you, it is too late for pharmaceuticals...ha ha ha

I will be glad to have a cold one with anyone in this thread... after the way I have ignored all other aspects of my life, you guys may be the only friends I have left
LOL

Oh wow. You got a job I don't want or could do.

I'm with you on the aspects I've ignored too in my life. My wife walks by every so often to remind me I'm married to her not volnation.

Lol

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if this has been thrown out there, but I heard today the real hang-up is the buy out. Grumer is that Gruden doesn't want to have to pay anything is he leaves early.

I am passionate about things, and what I believe. I will bring anything I bring with the same level of intensity whether it be positive or negative. I want to get all the info, not just that which supports my position.

I just get sick of the GTFO if you dont believe and when it comes to mocking, Y4B is the only one I feel like I have mocked or put down in any way. And he deserves it imo. People are upset enough, to continue to troll after it is completely evident this was never what it was told to be, is just chicken**** and trollish.

So Bcarter...I ask you this in all seriousness...

Your opinion of Stephen Hargis' article?

Hyams,

"I haven't had a lot of luck trying to track it down (regarding the coaching search".

Does not think there is a "leader in the club house".

He has no idea what is going on - paraphrase.

Saying Hyams has no idea what is going on is redundant and repetitious.

Bcarter, since some of your sources were wrong about JG being UTHC you don't think they could be wrong about things being over & done? Just sayin

I do not, but keep the faith if you want. I will be the first in line to celebrate if everyone in the media and everyone close to the AD and everyone I know.....except Y4b....is wrong.

I think everyone, boosters, former players, forum members, insiders, outsiders, got caught up in one level or another of the same story, then group think took over.

And I also said from the beginning that my main concern was Dooley being gone, and any of a number of coaches would and could turn this program around. Research the first few threads, you will see.

I hear ya, bcarter. I have no ill feelings towards you and I understand your passion. I have that same passion as most of us Vol fans on here do. But you went from one extreme to another. Maybe it's not going to happen, maybe it is. Maybe your sources weren't connected enough and others are. My point is just because you think your sources are FOS doesn't mean Gruden to UT isn't real. Or wasn't anyway.

I remember distincly that Jay, Boro, OV, etc all said they had different sources, which made them feel even stronger it was real. Do the OG's and you share the same sources?

Did anyone see the cliffs where LWS is reporting Fisher has withdrawn from consideration......

So Bcarter...I ask you this in all seriousness...

Your opinion of Stephen Hargis' article?

Same opinion as what I have as to what happened here, he just hung on to it the longest. He was convinced, and reported what he believed to be true imo.

I hear ya, bcarter. I have no ill feelings towards you and I understand your passion. I have that same passion as most of us Vol fans on here do. But you went from one extreme to another. Maybe it's not going to happen, maybe it is. Maybe your sources weren't connected enough and others are. My point is just because you think your sources are FOS doesn't mean Gruden to UT isn't real. Or wasn't anyway.

I remember distincly that Jay, Boro, OV, etc all said they had different sources, which made them feel even stronger it was real. Do the OG's and you share the same sources?

Some yes some no. I never asked them about theirs and they never asked me about mine. Lex and I shared more about it, and we had at least one in common.

Has anyone heard from Stephen Hargis. This guy may lose it if he finds out his source was pulling his leg.

tumblr_m5dk6cCtYX1r8ht8ao1_250.gif

I do not, but keep the faith if you want. I will be the first in line to celebrate if everyone in the media and everyone close to the AD and everyone I know.....except Y4b....is wrong.

I think everyone, boosters, former players, forum members, insiders, outsiders, got caught up in one level or another of the same story, then group think took over.

And I also said from the beginning that my main concern was Dooley being gone, and any of a number of coaches would and could turn this program around. Research the first few threads, you will see.

Fair enough but deep down you know you still believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back