Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart has his own agenda, I am afraid. The chances of an alleged home run are dwindling by the second.....

Grude Evening Everyone!

Just got home from the grocery store and had an interesting experience..I had just picked up some gallons of water on the drink aisle..As I made my way down the aisle, I looked to my left and there were some bananas sitting right in the middle of some soda..Obviously they weren't in the correct spot..It was meant for me to stumble upon them..STICKY BANANAS!:rock:

Finally a sign I can believe :lolabove: :rock:

Alert Alert Alert.

Tarzan is in the building.....

Mustafa arriving by Vine G5.

5c6e93fd-bfed-4a0d-9884-2d5fc2c82aa0.gif

Yep.....

That just happened.

I thought last night it was almost a forgone conclusion that Petersen was going to Arkansas????

...Like I said this was all a big hoopla started by mid level boosters, a guy from another forum, and a group of former players that all thought they knew more than they did. This is clear now...

Bcarter - It's no real skin off anyone's back bc this is just a college FB coaching search, not life or death, but...

These may well have been your sources, but they were not necessarily those of others. I'll not be commenting much further on the issue, but there was much more to this than herd mentality run rampant. I know several things that convince me otherwise, and know them from places different than what you have described above.

Also, we could put together a pretty good case and timeline just using the public record to confirm that talks had indeed gotten very deep, including potential staff had discussed coming with him. NFL reports corroborated the same information in less detail weeks ago.

Whatever the case, you don't get that far into discussions without their being a legitimate chance for something to get done. It was far from a pipe dream.

Buy hey, that's my opinion. It may not matter now. We'll all pulling for the same outcome. Just wanted to clarify or offer a different perspective.

Reactions: 18 people
Bcarter - It's no real skin off anyone's back bc this is just a college FB coaching search, not life or death, but...

These may well have been your sources, but they were not necessarily those of others. I'll not be commenting much further on the issue, but there was much more to this than herd mentality run rampant. I know several things that convince me otherwise, and know them from places different than what you have described above.

Also, we could put together a pretty good case and timeline just using the public record to confirm that talks had indeed gotten very deep, including potential staff had discussed coming with him. NFL reports corroborated the same information in less detail weeks ago.

Whatever the case, you don't get that far into discussions without their being a legitimate chance for something to get done. It was far from a pipe dream.

Buy hey, that's my opinion. It may not matter now. We'll all pulling for the same outcome. Just wanted to clarify or offer a different perspective.

So you are saying there's a chance :)

Liper, I find your posts very constructive and level-headed sir.

Offical Jon Gruden Thread Support Group....meetings every Thursday, 7:00PM.
--------------------------------

Hi my name is tomq_123 and I'm a Grudenite.

Hi tomq_123...

I've been following the VolNation Offical Jon Gruden threads since Thread I and around 8-9 I went all in 100% we were getting Jon Gruden as the University of Tennessee head football coach. I believed all the info posted by the OG's and spent days upon days watching the threads and hitting the F5 key on my browser. Thread XIII was very painful and I reached rock bottom. I no longer believed and was resigned that UT would hire Dooley 2.0

However, y4b in Gruden Thread XV has me excited again. However other OC's say he's FOS. I don't know what to believe anymore. If you can't believe things posted on a internet forum as being true, all life no longer has any meaning.

Since you're in to joining groups, you might as well join this one: :)

zpBPw.jpg

Maybe this is a theory, but I just realized something this morning and I posted it:

I watched a MNF commercial on ESPN this morning and it showed a scene from one of the previous MNF sets. So, it had Mike Tirico talking to someone, which should have been JG, however, no one was there. It looked as if ESPN edited JG out of the commercial.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why they would erase one of the main figures out of their commercial.

Conspiracy theory.

If this thing drags out into next week, do you see any chance of Gruden getting back in????

Not life or death! Are you sure? Have you been reading this board? There are thousands of posters that beg to differ. However, I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back