Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Gave me chills!! I saw my first game the following year in 75'...all I remember was holding my fingers in my ears because of the noise.

I was at that game! I'd just started my freshman year and it was an amazing moment! GBO!:rock:

Thread saying Strong to be announced Wednesday.....

Please no...........if so lets get the mattresses out n burn this place down... The students should be rioting the next two days... We want more than 8 win seasons.. Lol

Strong is an upgrade on cdd but i want first class baby...

Reactions: 1 person
someone say this ant so. No Strong plz I just don't think he ios the man for the job nothing against himhe is a good one I am sure just not for UT

I'm not saying that Strong isn't a good coach, but he isn't what UT needs right now..He was way down on my list..Didn't think it would come down to this again,hiring someone way down the list.

I know I'm not Bcarter but I did want to respond. It seems as though many people are questioning Hargis and his source. I really don't like Hargis but I will say I believe what he wrote. I have always known him to have integrity in what he reports. I'm just not a fan of the way he reports it sometimes. In this case there is no doubt his source was very solid and that it was verified. Clearly things happen and I assume this broke before it was supposed to break and it was quickly squashed.

We may never know what really happened or why and at the end of the day I really don't care as long as we get the right coach.

Again Hargis is solid and I wouldn't question his integrity.

Oh, does anyone know where Harts son was AD?[/QUOTE]

Tenn chatt ?...is that what you are saying?

Rick Hart is at SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back