Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been off work for 2 week's, got hooked on this, now have to go back tonight. Not sure if i'll be able to do my job???

Still ain't as bad as CoastyPop. CoastyPop, I laughed for five minutes. Post of the year.

Strong will continue the current UT tradition of losing to bama uf uga and uscjr.

And leave the university a multi-millionaire in three years. I am no Charlie Strong hater but if this administration can't see this program needs a homerun hire it deserves what it gets. I had high hopes for Hart because he came from a program that struggled with up and comers for several years before realizing the formula for championship football. It looks like Hart never learned that formula.

I am not one of those that thinks Jon Gruden was our only answer but I did think they needed to spend some serious money on a coach to show the fans that they were serious about getting in the big time football business. If Hart introduces Strong as the next coach at the University of Tennessee, I'll be convinced they are not serious. I will still suport my beloved Vols but it will be from afar.

On Twitter all I keep finding is fans saying they believe/know he is leaving. They are upset because of something he said in a presser. Trying to locate the presser and get more details.

Thanks patti. I'd like to see it too

This. Would have been a good hire post-Kiffin.

Well said. I sure hope Strong can come in and go gangbusters.

I will say this about Strong: One of the biggest challenges at UT is recruiting and then retaining those out-of-state recruits away from home. I think Strong will be very good in these areas.

I also think Tennessee will provide him with the funds to build a very solid staff.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back