Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys - there is some good news about Strong being hired.

Hart can now close down the upperdeck, which will decrease staffing needs on Saturdays and our overhead. The savings will help the AD be in better financial position for a Gruden hiring in 3 years!!

Reactions: 2 people
If Strong is announced Wednesday, I'm going to throw up.

I'm not saying he's not a solid coach - this just is not what UT needs right now.

So how bout Thursday then? If ya throw up on Wednesday, I can only assume its taco night.

Reactions: 1 person
Surely its inaccurate. We waited 3 weeks to announce Charlie effn strong. Besides. I thought he was tellin recruits he was staying. Omg.

Well...one good thing is..his post was in rumor and speculation. Which is batting around .000.

OK, I can dream before there is any press conference. My wish: Gruden and then as Peyton's NFL career slowly winds down, he becomes QB coach and OC.
Oh, and while I'm at it. John Ward comes out of retirement.

Strong is a rock star waiting to happen!!!
There is a reason he's on every Ads list of top 3. We'd be damn lucky to have him.

Reactions: 4 people
Surely its inaccurate. We waited 3 weeks to announce Charlie effn strong. Besides. I thought he was tellin recruits he was staying. Omg.
On Twitter all I keep finding is fans saying they believe/know he is leaving. They are upset because of something he said in a presser. Trying to locate the presser and get more details.

My Dad just texted me that he is not renewing his season tix if it is Strong.

Haha. Word travels fast.

Why? Serious question. And let me make sure I have one thing straight, did he have season tickets throughtout the Dooley era?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back