Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Twitter all I keep finding is fans saying they believe/know he is leaving. They are upset because of something he said in a presser. Trying to locate the presser and get more details.

It was linked in this thread earlier Patti.

Strong is a rock star waiting to happen!!!
There is a reason he's on every Ads list of top 3. We'd be damn lucky to have him.

I do not know that I would disagree with you and hope he comes in recruiting like a mad man. Even though I think Gruden was the answer for our situation, I will support Strong until he gives me a reason not to. Time will tell...Go Big Orange!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Agree with slice, strong would have been solid post-Kiffin. Strong may be a damn good coach, but he's already gonna have one strike against him cause his name isn't Gruden

Strong is a solid coach. He's a big upgrade, but can he win championships here? I'm not so sure.

So are people jumping off the train again because of a stinking rumor from someone who claims to have an inside source? Around and around we go! :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
On Twitter all I keep finding is fans saying they believe/know he is leaving. They are upset because of something he said in a presser. Trying to locate the presser and get more details.

Keep us updated, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back